Reality

Pain

That's what I feel right now,the back of my head hurts so bad and to make things worse I was tied up. I tried screaming but my mouth had a bandanna around it to keep me from screaming. Looking around I didn't find anything familiar, I tried to get out the ropes but that only caused the ropes to dig into my skin so I stopped. I was drained , hungry,and thirsty but before I could get too deep in my thoughts the door opened revealing Damion , fucking bastard.

He walked in front of me with a big ass smirk on his face I looked up but didn't say anything "Hi princess sleep well" he taunted walking around me until he stopped I looked into his eyes because I knew he hated it his smirk fell a little but then he unwrapped my mouth. I licked my lips "Fuck you" I said lowly, and before I could comprehend I found myself on the ground with a stinging cheek.

"Don't disrespect me bitch I'll end your life" Damon yelled while kicking me in my stomach, groaning in pain I rolled away trying to get away from Damon but It was hard because I was tied to a chair. Damon could see me struggling so he laughed in my face after a few seconds he stopped and pulled me up by my hair, I screamed in pain. "What the fuck man what did I ever do to you"I said in frustration.

"Oh baby girl you see you're a fine piece of ass but you never gave a nigga the time of day you would always look past me like you were better than me, oh! and plus your dad owes me money so this is how I'm getting it back" Damion started touching me making me feel sick to my stomach "Get the fuck away from me you sick fuck" I spit in his face feeling content with my self Damion wiped the spit off and smiled sickly at me "Oh you're going to regret that princess" Damion left making me nervous , I looked around trying to find a way out of here I found a window that was boarded up sparking a little hope in my heart but before I could start planning Damion came in smiling mischievously he was carrying a knife that looked really sharp, I started panicking but I never showed it because I was taught not to" I want to leave my mark on you so you'll always remember me princess" Damion ripped my shirt putting the knife close to my side "let the games begin"