26.

"Mase?" Blake whispers and looks up from his chest.
"Hmm" he grunts with eyes closed.
"What are we?"
"Exhausted.... and so very good at that" Mason smiles like he's quite pleased with himself.

Blake giggles and kisses his cheek, she feels shy and almost embarrassed about her feral behaviour.

"There's a part of me that is terrified over the things I think about, I should feel disgusted by the thought of your blood in my mouth. I should, but I don't. I should be scared of you, I used to be. But now, being anywhere but inside your arms is what frightens me. Nothing feels better than this" Blake admits loving the feel of her body draped over his on her cool bedroom floor.

"I told you, we are children of the moon. The children of Nyx" Mason tells her softly and strokes her spine all the way from her ass to her neck then back again.

"What does that mean? What happens now? I feel like I'm lost, I feel like I no longer know who I am. I have no parents, my school life is over.... "
"Tell me, sweetheart. Tell me what your father had to say, he mentioned wolves?"

Mason sits up against the side of her bed and keeps Blake to his chest, tenderly he strokes her hair as he waits for her to find the words.

"My father has never really been shy about the fact he never wanted a daughter, I was supposed to be a boy, I mean..... hello, would it kill you to give me a girls name you asshole? I was supposed to inherit the family business, the empire as he calls it, and I would have.... if I was a man. The fact I have a vagina prevents me from being able to think and function in a business society.
My birth hit him hard, the poor man, he was complaining about me to strangers in a bar. One man offered him a deal, his first born daughter for a son. My father took it. He promised me to a stranger. A stranger with red eyes.
There was a car accident and they took me... marked me as theirs. He found me in the clutch of a wolf, it was licking the blood from my wound surrounded by the protection of the pack. They didn't attack as he took me back, they didn't move he said and I wonder....
My father said there was blood in the snow, I wonder.... I think about little grey and Nyx. I think perhaps they didn't take me, but took me from the things that did, the monsters who did this to me" Blake shakes and shows Mason the scar on her side.

"Wolves are protectors, they fight at my side when I take down the Jorogumo, they drive them to me where I can ambush them outside the forest. I do not believe they took you, I believe you are right" Mason's fingers brush over her scar, his eyes crinkle and his face screws up with disgust. "Do you trust me my queen?" He asks as serious as he's ever been.
"I think I have to, the way you control me. I don't believe you would ever truly hurt me" Blake nods.

Mason stands and lowers her onto her bed, he leaves her there to retrieve the belt from his jeans and he looms over her naked body with a determination that makes her think twice about her answer.

"Do not move, be perfectly still and remain silent" he orders and Blake couldn't move if she tried.

He places the leather between her lips and kisses her forehead with apologetic eyes.
"Bite" he whispers.
Blake does.

She watches with wide eyes and harsh breath as Mason leans down over her, he first kisses her breast bone then her navel. He looks up briefly as Blake's breath gets faster, still she doesn't move.

With a clawed finger Mason opens her scar, pain and blood as black as night spills from the slash and Blake starts to panic, she doesn't scream, she doesn't move.
Mason covers the black goo with his mouth and sucks, Blake feels faint, like she could vomit but her teeth remain in the belt between her lips, the pain is intense and overwhelming.
Mason groans and his hands fist the sheet either side of her but he continues as Blake begins to cry silent tears.