Part 2• XX

•Song- Dulce Mal -The Chamanas•

Perez Pov

As I sat at Angelina Cardoza couch, with my pants undone as her mouth wrap around my hard member taking me all in her mouth as my head laid back to enjoy this very moment.
Yea, after all these years I still had her around to suck me dry, never promise to commit to her but after all these years she never seems to ask for more than my heart.

The television was blast information left and right about the latest celebrity gossip. I never mind pay any attention to any local Mexican celebrity but Angelina loves it.

"En los Proximos cinco minutes Habra el ultimo chisme, mantengnse sintonizados par aver por que estos dos se vieron juntos. En famoso modelo Zeke y Famosa Grace Collins"

(Stay tune in the next five minutes, you hear ultimate gossip. why those two people were caught together-the famous Model Zeke and infamous Grace Collins.)

Just when I heard her name I stood up to see Grace and Zeke face all over the television making out. "OW!" I heard Angelina fall back into her coffee table. "Oops shit, I'm sorry."

I help her up but me years ago wouldn't care how much I hurt her I would have left her on the ground but over the years, I had a soft spot in my heart towards her.
I show more emotion towards the woman who only asks for me to give her my heart but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yea, hmm what's wrong?" She asks with a soft kind tone.
I didn't know what to say I knew Muñeca was a touching subject when came to Angeline and just years ago; we had the biggest fight that almost left her in the hospital.

years ago.

Year ago I left her house to save Muñeca from her torturous plan to only get there too late. We rush her to the hospital as her body is back and front between the living and dead. I spend a week in the hospital to only find out my children didn't make it. Yes, mine. I paid a nurse to do a DNA test on the children and I was right all along they were mine.
I stood by her side as she refuses to let anyone visit as she went to downward swirl and I couldn't mourn for them.
When we return from the hospital she only turns colder, not only did she lose her children but her mother as well. Nothing anyone can do can change the coldness in her heart and darkness was eating her whole.
She went on a killing spree, making sure that every man that ran a fake orphanage paid by her hands. She would torture them for days and weeks as long they can hold on. She would even go as far as treated back to life just to torture them again. She was turning complete dark and I was there by her side.
I finally had enough and told her I needed to leave for a month due to a family emergency but she just waves her hand to go, not caring about who or if everything was okay.
That's when I ran to Angelina's arms; a broken torn and beyond repair man.
As she opens the doors in raining day I drop to my knees in front of her as she took pity on this broken dog.
I spend a whole month in her house she did everything she could to fix me but at night as I slept the nightmares came.

One night as we both laid as usual she laid on my body, a nightmare overtook my mind of someone killing my children as they pleaded for my help. When I finally woke, my hands wrapped around Angelina's throat trying to kill her. She was already turning a shade of purple when I finally let go. She forgave me and did everything to help with the nightmares like replacing The bad with better memories.
As the month progress I was finally was able to get some sleep but I realize that the love I have for Grace ( Muñeca) has never disappeared but she held a special place in my heart.
When Muñeca disappear my heart once again broke but my soul once again was lost.
Angelina didn't ask any question and she waited... waited for me to come back to her arms and I did. She wasn't Muñeca but a woman who wasn't included in my dark world someone with a different view in life.

After all these years it's her I still run to when Grace breaks me over and over again, she tries to put the pieces back together.
There we stood holding hands looking at 'Grace' photos and videos all over the channels. Even on E! I made a quick call to get Mia out of the country.
"Joseph, get Mia ready to leave to Spain at Ennico old home Now."
"Ok."

Ennico passed year's back he never resented Grace for getting kicked out of the Elite; he understood the reason behind her actions and decided to support her decision.

"Tu sabes, you know thats going to be difficult to keep her away with the internet."
She states while I place my shoes on, "Wait are you leaving me?" there she stood once again, tight body posture with one hand on her hip and her eyes focus on my face.
I was getting ready to leave her to save Grace but something just click.
"No! Pack a bag you're going with me. You'll love Mia but I must warn you shes quiet and little intimating." She lets go the biggest smile and loud yip as she runs upstairs. "I'll be back in 30."
She just nods as she runs.

I make my way to Grace's house as its early in the morning , the house was quiet and I knew Mia was on her way to met us.
I first walked into Lukes room to see if he has seen the news but the room is empty with drawers wide open and empty closet.
I knew he had enough.
I storm into Grace room as I see her body lying in bed, I turn on the television to show her how's she blast all over the place.
I told her I sent Mia away and Luke was gone.
She screams out furious emotions and I step back in shook how those hurtful words just spilled out of her mouth.
Luke the man who's been her side all these years even when he caught me thrusting into her body, he  was still there and stepped up to help her.
I personally didn't like the man because I had to share Grace.
But I also knew he was a better man than me, he loves those kids with all his heart, was there for them when she was never around, show them the power of good and god. A man I was absolutely jealous over had only wanted her while I wanted her and had Angelina. He was alone in his journey of Mayhem of Muñeca.  All of sudden I was no longer jealous of this man but pity ran through my veins.
I knew instantly if the twins were here he would be a great father to them while I wouldn't.

If I trusted any man with the children it was him. For her to even have those thoughts was beyond me.

"WHAT THE FUCK! DO YOU SEE HIM? HIS BEEN HERE, HE LOVES THOSE KIDS, EVEN WHEN HE CAUGHT US FUCKING HE WAS STILL HERE."

She looks down with tears, "No."

"You are losing everyone around you, I suggest you fix that's going on in your mind."

I left.

I left her all alone, the woman I love and vow to be by her side - was alone.
I knew she was hitting rock bottom she never mourned for the lost of the children and taking the title from her was also an issue. The worse part she was kept hostage for two years and refuse to let anyone help her. Hector died by my hands but I still knew he haunted her mind.

I never thought I would see the day I leave the Queen of my heart and soul behind.