| Dream |

Song; I get to love you -Ruelle

Rainbow lights beaming flowing through the air around me as puffy clouds floated above me.  Bright pastel colors surround me in blissful airy dreadful way that it actually makes me smile.
"But Debbie pastels?"
Ha I love at memory of my kids favorite movie.
'Mom that's you!'
Morticia Addams
But yet here I was surrounded in bright colors, was this a dream?
My hands extend out to touch feathers flowing from the sky.  But soft melodies make my ears follow.
My eyes switched back and forth between
Soft lights and floating clouds.
Talk about sensory overload.
But if I know who would do this it would be from him.
There it was ...
The brightest blue orbits following from a far teasing me to follow.
Instantly my legs move following the orbits as I was Alice stuck in her wonderland.
The two blue orbits bounce up and down the collide together make me stop in my spot of confusion.
There appeared the biggest whitest smile like Chester cheesing for next mischievous act.
But he was no Chester the cat, for the butterflies in my stomach told me who the smiled begin to.
My legs went overdrive and begin to take chase the floating smile and blue orbits.
My arms instantly extended out .
"Amor!"
A familiarity ran all over my body as small Electricity shock my core.
There he was.
Exactly how I remember him.
His arms extend out taking me into his body as I sniffed his manly earthy scent.
Oh how I can take his warmth and scent in all day!
Our bodies automatically fit like the last two puzzle pieces.
There it is, the big picture of a paradise you only dream of.
The feeling of accomplishment and beauty.
This was what I was now thanking god for, the greatest sight and the feeling of love all around me.
Love
He was my love and he filled me up like starving abandoned animal. As we stayed embraced we gracefully rock back and forth as we were both dancing to soft melody.
The feeling of belonging and love blow every sense of my body into overdrive fueling my body with his energy.
My head finally lifts to see get a glimpse of the face of my love, but just like that.
A breeze of wind blew in dissipate him in the air as only arms I felt were my own on my body.
Dissipated in the wind as I was now rocking my own self.
The cotton Candy clouds turn into dark black raging clouds and sound of thunder now surrounded me. Yelling as if I angered god himself. My hands drop to my side as cold metal was not felt between my fingers. I lifted to see what I was holding, it was golden knife dripping darkness of blood.  Laughter now filled in air as woman in black cowl appeared with the brightest silver marble eyes.
"You see everything that exists here is mine."
This was death talking to me? Her smiled curved up as if she knew exactly what I had just asked.
"Everything! Your children, your husband and the love of your life."

Goosebumps covered every piece of skin shaking into my core. Sudden thumbing noise knocked to my ass, the walls!
They were disappearing into the ground one by one until dark clay misshaped walls surrounded me. This was no longer a room of great happiness no.
No it seems I have fallen into hell, as smell of sulfur now begin to fill the air while soft romantic melody turn into fat distant cries and yells .

"I can take it all away"

She said snapping her fingers as she stood before me, threatening to take away my dream.