Jeffa

It was five in the morning, I decide to dress down to jeans with black combat boots with some random rocker T-shirt and my black bullet proof blazer

It was five in the morning, I decide to dress down to jeans with black combat boots with some random rocker T-shirt and my black bullet proof blazer. Of course a girl can't go out without her variety of knives in her secret purse- her bra. I had at least four-five guns on me at all times, one in my boot and thigh, two on side and two on my back hip not to mention how many knives. If I wore a dress well nothing an in-line store couldn't sell to help you hide guns on you. Storming downstairs there stood one of the guards making breakfast, "Buenos dias, Jeffa. Huevos Rancheros?"
I wanted to let go of a smile because I hadn't had those in what seemed forever. My cook at home always made some gourmet breakfast with relish flower on top of every meal. "Por favor."
"Sanchez, who showed you how to cook?" I wanted to know my guards on personal for couple reasons, if you take time to get to know them then it becomes personal and loyalty always comes when you treat people like people not the help. Another reason is more for ruthless reasons in case of betrayal, you'll be surprise the information you can get from people with simple conversations.
"My mother- god rest her soul, taught me how cook when my father was overseas?" he look down at his salsa. "Sorry for your lost. Overseas?"

                He placed the plate in front of me there it was a perfect plate filled with fried pinto beans two over easy eggs top with tomato base salsa and made my lips watered

"He was a marine, I follow his footsteps." Sanchez never look up, he had complete sadness to his body which meant he wasnt paying attention to person make slow steps towards me; I grab my knife from inside my blazer and throw towards the presence I felt behind my body. But I nearly missed he's face as it landed in the wall.
"Great job, Jeffa. Never have your guard down. Sanchez no matter what your sharing you must always look around."

"You have a fucking death wish, Perez?" I ask, there it was; the evil smirk.
"Only if it's going to teach you a lesson, here's your knife."
He took my plate from my hand, look back at me with sexy smile enjoying my food but I dig my nails into his inner thigh as I grab my plate back. These little tactics was all foreplay for this broody controlling man.
"Ready Jeffa?"

It's only six in the morning the heat is already furious

It's only six in the morning the heat is already furious. I place on my dark black shades with a black baseball cap. "Perez I need you get new sheets and mattress asap in all the rooms get each assign to guard I refuse to let them sleep in the SUVs and when is the builder getting here?"
"Jorge your builder will be here tomorrow by noon. Did need for me to hire a maid?"
"Yes preferable local. I need all jobs to go to local civilians."

"Bleeding heart for this community?" his question just pissed me off
"Something like that, this better be the last time you question my authority. What we do between the sheets has nothing to do with my commands. Do I make myself clear?"
He place he's ear piece on, "Understood."
We walk towards Johns Rancho just I got closer I felt my heart race when I saw the long hair boy I fell in love placing his children into his truck. All I can do is picture of what ifs with him and our own kids but as quick as that fantasy pop in my head it was gone within seconds when he look up at me with a disgusted look to his face, "Morning Mrs. Collins."
"Morning Smith." I didn't say his name I didn't want to show any emotion to the boy I once love growing up and he give me look I couldn't bear to see from his eyes. "Smith is my father and I am nothing like him."
I look back to notice Perez was gone to get perimeter check, "Fully noted, What should I call you?" it was my own harsh way to flirt but nothing in my tone sounded flirty but I wanted nothing but more to lay on his chest.
"Güero."
"Excuse me, that bit too informal for my liking."
He lean into his truck as I got closer to see his three ninos in seat beats, as I heard Samantha yell, "Wonderwoman? Your back?"
I wanted to give a big smile but I remember the whole emotional talk I had that night, I gave a small wave with a tiny small.
I never agree or disagree but I wasn't going to call him the name Old Roberta used to call him, I was just going to called him Smith.
"You know Sammy isn't a talker but she seems very much taken by you."
Just as he was going to touch my arm, Perez appears out nowhere, "We have a problem."
He looks back at with expression on his face I couldn't quite get what it is.

••Just a preview of what Muñeca wardrobe ••