**unknown Pov**

•Song ; El Sol Tu Eres-Linda Ronstadt••

Art by Fabian Perez

Unknown Pov••I'd give up forever to touch you••

Unknown Pov
••I'd give up forever to touch you••

Lingering into the darkened room I see the body I once called Mi Muñeca as machines breathing in and out for her.
No fucking guards stood by her door leaving mi Muñeca unprotected.
My blood boils knowing our enemies can attack at any moment.
Her pale body laid on hospital bed as she slept a deep slumber.  She was exactly how I remembered her
But some thing change she is beautifully deadly. Her soft cherub cheeks were gone replace with sharp edges as bags filled under her eyes.

Even with all the scraps and swelling to her face she still looks like the first time I saw her; beautifully chaotic.
I fell in love with her the moment I lay my eyes on her.
She was a lot stronger than she ever knew.
I grabbed her chart started to read her medical information, no induced coma but gave something from pain and stress. I recognize her screaming and crying as it filled the halls but I hid waiting for the right time to see her.
But her broken image broke my heart.

Being away from her all this time only made her stronger and made me weaker.

I knew as much as I was in love with her, she wasn't in love with me. But she was the closest thing to heaven that I'll ever be, our moment's reruns in mind like a movie.
The first time we made love and held each other I knew she yearned for me as much as I yearn for her.
All this time apart from my feelings for her never left they only grew and I live with hate. I hate myself for leaving her to be in this position and making her the most fear woman in the world.
But I promised to keep her and my son safe, it was part of the deal. A deal hoping to end sooner than later.
before it's too late.

A gently touch her warm skin as her I see her mumble some words. I still imagine us leaving a life I have always dreamed of.

"Muñeca, I will always love you. Soon you will be out."
I let my lips touch her cheek giving her one last kiss.

"You?!"

"Perez!?"

He took quick stride towards me grabbing my throat as he shoves me to the nearest wall.
"You fucking did this!"

"You're wrong, you fucking know how stubborn she is. She chose to try a save a life to only kill two more in the process."

He let me go knowing how right I was , there was never 'doing the right thing' in this life without sacrifice.
I hutch over catching my breath walking away once again leaving the room to only have Perez stay with my beloved.

I hutch over catching my breath walking away once again leaving  the room to only have Perez stay with my beloved