Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón

La pistola y el corazón

Perez POV

As I listen to my love scream of pure pleasure on the floor below my room boils my blood. Jealousy has never been one of my problems, fuck I love to share what's mine. Never had any fucking issue but I know that's from fuck up childhood; sharing my mother's love and her love for drugs. I got what I can in the little time she can give me, but as I got older I realize her heart belonged to the drugs more than me and selling her self to get the next fix was her only concern.

Now that person who holds my heart has no regards towards me. The moment I spot her in the strip club I knew I love her. She came in with rip clothing and more bones than meat looking like a straining dog that been tied to a tree a lot longer than she should.
She walked in speaking to bartender asking for a job when he nods his head towards me as I walk closer and closer to her and she finally looks my direction with those big sunk brown eyes with the fire that is dying. She takes a big swallow when she notices my presence, "Leave." I state.
"Buuuut your ad outside says your looking for a stripper."
I look up and down to her small frame, "I don't know what you're talking about."
I knew she was underage and I couldn't risk having this world sucking her in. Yea I didn't give a rat ass if she was undercover I was more concern about this world chewing her out.
I grab her skinny arms and start walking her out of the club throwing her in the street of Miami, "Please Sir, I desperately need this job. I'll do anything."

Her right arm moves in front of me as she tries to reach for my pants I stop her arm before it reaches. "We don't hire fucking whores especially junkies looking for a fix." She looks up to slaps me, "IM NOT FUCKING EITHER."
She shakes her arms off me and I wonder where this small frame girl all of sudden received the strength to jerk my hand off to slap me.

I look at her making her way out the door walking south to next strip club further down and I know instantly that will be the biggest mistake in her life because the owner to the club is a pimp and loves to hook his girls up with drugs. I don't know what came over me. "Hey, girl." She looks back as she wipes her tears, "Show up at 7 pm tonight."

There it was that smile, fucking full of innocence this place is only going to corrupt her, she walks to left down the 37th St as she gets closer to a roach motel. I can't stop staring at her. I instantly paid Georgia one of the regular strippers extra money to keep her safe and teach her the don'ts and dos in this place, keeping her away from Kim and Henry was going to be the best way keep her safe from this fuck up the path.
It wasn't until I saw her dancing that I knew she was different, she dances as she had done before or  in her past life she was some sexy goddess but what really opened my eyes was the moment I had to drag her from the dressing room with blood on her hands with no flitch, no empathy, no concern and those eyes were pitch black.
I drag her into Henry office which I already knew when he spotted her dancing in school girl outfit it piqued his interest.