Perez Pov -Quedate aqui

•••must listen too•••

PEREZ POV

I fell asleep after a couple of hours of drilling into the body of a woman I care nothing about. The sun hits my face as I feel coldness coming from the right side of the bed. I push my legs to touch the floor as I feel like my head throbbing as if I just woke from the induced coma.

I place on Boxer briefs taking the stairs down to kitchen following the scent of coffee linger in the air, 'God just wanted I need.'
There she stood the woman I was keeping myself busy standing in all her glory. Long curly blond hair covers all her back as her ass curve just perfect showing one mole on the right side of the cheek. This woman took great care of her body and was not scared of showing it off. I let go of a cough as the sight of her made my throat dry. "Hey." She grabs the coffee mug walking slowly towards me with lust in her eyes looking at me up and down like I was going to be her last meal.
As she got closer I notice her nipples fully erect as her breast were full and begging for my touch. The line of where a thong should be placed was exchanged with perfect tan lining is she obviously love to get tanned.
It's Beautifully imprinted on her skin as if the suns favor her or maybe she just favors the sun. She hands me over the cup of coffee placing on my hands but never letting it go, "I figure a man like you likes it black."
I let out a small crooked smile, "Just like my soul." She smiles as she walks away "Breakfast?"

I walk over place her on the kitchen counter nibbling on her breast as I rub another; once again I hear my phone from the distant. "Hey as much I love this that phone been blowing up all morning must be important," she says out of breath.

Fuck, I walk towards the living area to grab my coat as I fetch my phone from inside. It's 6:03 am I've had 24 missed calls from Joseph 5 for Martinez and countless texts messages but none from her.
I've been away for only 12 hours my phone has shown more action than all these years. I see a text pop up, "Hey! Where THE fuck are you man, We're going raid casa de Roberta in Less than three hours."
WHAT THE FUCK.

I called him up as I hear the ringing? my heart is popping out of my chest because I know that stubborn woman and she's probably there. "HEY MAN WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN??."Joseph usually the mousey man never yells, "Tell me she's not there?" I hear the big sallow to his throat, "hhmm yea man."

I hang up running into the kitchen, "Wheres my clothes???" I scream at her "What's wrong?" I ran to her grabbing her throat, "I DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME FOR THIS I NEED MY FUCKING CLOTHES."
I drop her to the floor as she points behind her I open the black door as my clothes were wash and steam. In another time I would be been grateful and show her with my tongue but not now I vow to protect the woman I love and now if something happened to her would never forgive myself.
I storm out the door with only my pants on and rest on my arms, "Joseph I will be there in three hours, keep her busy."
"No can do, boss. We landed four hours ago, she been off the walls killing people. Never seen her like this. She's already torture three women. Women! She's never been one to kill women but she's showing no empathy no remorse. Its like she's not even here. Try to get as soon as you can."

I storm down to Audi R8 pushing over 100 miles an hour storming through the streets of Cancun to reach a private airline. I leave the car running, "I need the fast way to get to Mexico city Now! Money is not the issue." I yell at the valet as he just points.
I see an older man in a back suit as he leaving a Cessna Citation X+ one of the fast private jets traveling over 717 mph I get to Mexico City in an hour, I text Joseph for a location.

I run to him with my gun to my hand as I place to his head, "I need to borrow your plane." He looks at my gun, "Don't fucking do anything old man because this is Muñeca business we're talking about and I'm pretty sure a man like yourself as many people that care about you. I can tell by that big smile on your face as you spoke on the phone."

That's all it took, look at somebody long enough a person body language can tell you a story. Never knew it this was instinctual or bred by the great Collins blood. But mostly I learned it.

As the plane took off I knew deep down something wasn't right, I was growing impatient and calling her a thousand times wasn't helping. So I called her love Luke, "Hello?"

He answer if he was crying, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER LEAVE?" he didn't say a word but the loud breathing told me he was hurt. "Look, man, she didn't leave me a choice. I beg her to stay she even threatened to kill me. Even if I didn't let her she as going to still leave with or without my consent."
He was correct nothing can get in her way of a goal. She is the most stubbornness woman I've ever meet.

"Just promise me to bring her back in one piece."

Finally landing and text messaging from Joseph as stop almost fifteen minutes ago which I knew one thing: she charged in without me.

Pulling up there was nothing but full of thick woodlands, and branches over growing through the jungle. She wasn't exactly in Mexico city but hid away in a shack that covers by greens and browns. As I get closer silence falls in, no birds no fucking nothing, with that; a loud BOOM escapes the jungle life as I see a thousand birds flipping out of the area. There go the gunshots- tons of gunshots.
I parked at a distance as I make my way as quickly as possible to see men drop on the ground as some from the distant fighting but nowhere do I see her. I kick the door open as I see an older woman holding and squeezing woman dress all in black as tears drop from her face.

"NOOOOO"