Part 2• XV

•Song- Your love -The Outfield•

•extremely violent may cause triggers•

 I wake up feeling my body flowing in the air but as I open my eyes it's the same thing

HECTOR, is carrying my body once again from one trunk to another new car. We've been doing this for two fucking years, but I bet your thinking you're the Queen of fucking Death, a total badass.

Not when comes to them, he has pinned me against the wall with bombs in my personal house and he has cameras hidden inside.
At first, I thought this easy I can get away but two days into North of Mexico he shows me a video where my family was back in the house.

Every inch of my body was screaming, "YALL SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE BUNKER."
But I didn't show expression or flinch as my body scream.  This all seems to be history repeating itself but this time he held something over my head, which is my loves. So I had to do what is a request of me if he says bend over I did it, yea it's still rape even if Am not saying no because it's out of survival.
I'm here against my will, my families are a silent kept hostage and they didn't know it but I did. This psychopath says I fuck up his life but if I did he should just kill me instead. I deserve it according to him. As we spin through the highway I hear the same fucking song every time we move, "Your love." By Outfield.
In the beginning, it was about revenge now he thinks he's in love with me. "I LOVE YOU ROBERTA, 'I JUST WANT TO USE YOUR LOVE TONIGHT I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR LOVE TONIGHHHHHT.." He sings loud enough for me to hear him from the trunk fucking dread that fucking 80's Song. When I finally kill him, I'm going shove that CD up his ass.

The sun is going down it's almost time for the daily torture.         
We pull over as I stop counting, then I starting counting how long he takes to get me 623 seconds almost 11 minutes. We've driven since the last pit stop ten thousand nine hundred seconds meaning it's been a little over three hours. Just like clockwork he needs his fix, which usually bunches white pills and me.
The first time I just being torture to make me feel pain but that was something I was just too familiar with as a child.
When he noticed there was no fight no tears, he found other ways to try to break me.
Then he just changes, he starts grooming me, bath me, placing on some makeup, the sick fucking bastard would even shave me. His attitude towards wanting to kill me changes. He repeatedly rapes me but now he just says its because he loves me and can't help himself.
Which I will use to set me free, like a real predator I wait for the right time.  I try not to let guilt run through my body for not realizing Hector was under my nose the whole time.  I leave little drawings of a cross with a clover wherever we're at, leaving a little mark to remind the world my kids are all I think about.

  I leave little drawings of a cross with a clover wherever we're at, leaving a little mark to remind the world my kids are all I think about

"Come, my love, you know how much I need you." He says as he pins me against the wall at this run down roach infest motel, I never thought I would see the day where I once again stayed at one of these places.
He licks my neck as he sniffs me, "Always delightful smell of lavender. So gorgeous."

I stand there unmoved saving my energy because I know today is the day. I've been here too long and has been at the point where he's no longer handcuffs to the end of the bed or the tub. He rips my shirt apart exposing my breast, "So glad that old man put these babies in because losing weight has not been very becoming, darling but these babies look just as great."

He grabs my left breast as he places the right bud into his mouth, I try to distract my mind to what's going to happen it never lasts no longer than couple minutes but he takes my anus.
He's scum that watches too much porn thinking that's what women want but we don't.
Just an acting job doing what customers are asking for but in a safe environment when at least my old company it was.
Old television was on with porn channel he looks between me and the television; compare what rough move he can do next. There he is taking me roughing once again I can feel the pain his causing me ripping me apart once again.
I can feel blood as usual he thinks am wet for him. "I knew I would make you wet."
His disgusting words come out with a grunt as he whispers into my ear. There I see it the cuffs in the bed, I try to figure out how to make this work, so I look at the television seen a scene unfold as the woman handcuffs the man on the bed before he places himself inside her anal.
"Hector my love wouldn't you want us to do that scene?"
He looks back to television as his still thrusting inside me causing more blood coming down my leg. But he's too stupid to realize what was happening; in his mind, he just thought I was enjoying it.
"Yes let's try it."
I smile slightly, "Ok lover, let's get on the bed, seductively I lay him on the bed giving him a wet kiss, he moans into my mouth. I handcuff he's right hand my heart racing like no another.

So fucking close to my freedom, I look at his eyes something switches in him. He turns his body over with to grab my throat with his left hand squeezing. "You fucking bitch."

Instantly he knew what my plan was as he is restricting the air into my lungs.
My weak body tried to fight him off by forcefully digging my nails into his wrist but my fragile nails just would break off from the lack of nutrition.
With that, I can hear the moaning from the television getting louder and his squeezing getting stronger, with that I see the woman that been haunting my dreams my whole life. She stood there beautifully once again with long wavy pitch black hair and silver eyes.
"Fish only see the bait never the hook."

I scream, "Always with hidden FUCKING MESSAGES." With that I was in a full-blown rage I had no hidden knives anywhere; everything was taken from me when I was drug up.
With all the strength I use my fingers to dig into his eyes, he lets out a blood-curdling scream as he lets go. With that, I grab a lamp hitting his head over and over again so he's' body went limp.
I drop to the bed beside him. No strength and ready for death to come my way.