Mariposa

••Song; Directo Al Corazón-Pepe Aguilar ••

There I stood in my office removing my blazer placing it on the back of my chair taking strides to my mini bar

There I stood in my office removing my blazer placing it on the back of my chair taking strides to my mini bar. I was ready to spill the frijoles, beans.
                         "Drink?"
I asked but I was the one who needed more than him.
                He shook his head no ss I took a cup to my hand with the best import Tequila from México. It went down my throat smoothing with a favor was smoked vanilla beans with a hint of oak, and caramel.  I walked closer and closer to the boy I once called my love.
It was about damn time to let the Tequila courage kick in.
                "Wero, what I am about to say isn't easy but that boy that was speaking to Samantha is our son"
He looks at me with confusion,  the innocence spark was gone; he stood up to get closer to my face, "Mariposa?"
                He placed both of his hands to cup my face, slowly moving his thumbs along the edge of my cheeks as the rough calluses on his fingers touching my soft skin. Something he did many times when we were just kids.
We stood there in silence just staring into each other eyes. My heart did something it hasn't done in so long it BEAT I mean truly beat the kind of beat that you feel right on the outside of your chest and woke butterflies that died.
Those god damn butterflies are going crazy in my stomach.
                                He lays the most passionate kiss, a heated passionate I haven't felt in years as our tongues intertwine together my arms wrap around his shoulders.

(((Mild mature scene))) below

He lets go of my face as he places his hand behind my back unzipping my black jumper slowing pushing the zipper closer to the top of my curve butt

He lets go of my face as he places his hand behind my back unzipping my black jumper slowing pushing the zipper closer to the top of my curve butt. Gently places his hands inside feeling my skin with his heated hands rubbing my spine up and down as our mouths stay together, feeling every effect he held to my body, heart, and soul. I wanted nothing more but to stay at this very moment I need and missed his warm sensual touch.
I pushed my jumper off letting it drop on the floor as I lean over to feel his heated body.
My body became full of greed as I felt the cold air touch my exposed skin needing nothing more than his warmth against mine.
I rip his shirt off as he let go of moaning vibration into my mouth within seconds I felt a tug on my bottom lip. 
We landed on the floor, as he lay on top of my fully lust body.
My breathing became frantic and greedy pushing my pelvic and hips to get more traction against my sex.
I place my hands to unbuckle his pants as our mouths never took a break.  The sounds that escape our mouths became a symphony of moans and grunts as I place my hand around his shaft.  We finally let go of our mouths as he gets on his knees to look at me, "Te extrañen Mariposa."

(I missed you butterfly)

My lips were swollen from the pressure of our mouths and I couldn't make out words.  He doesn't wait for the words to come out as he pulls off my lacy red boyshorts spreading me and the hot air from his breath escapes into my heated mound.

                I want him in there; "Dios mío!" is all that escape my mouth. I bite down my bottom lip trying not let go of the loud moan as he takes me all in, twirling his tongue in and out of me spreading my folds with his mouth. I press my upper body up with my elbows to see the man I love so much staring back between me.

There it is -the lust in his eyes as he looks up to me, the fucking sparkle I miss so fucking much.  He scouts up to take my mouth once again, I can taste all the mix of sweet and saltiness on my tongue, feeling his large erection so close to my heated sex. "Are you sure, Mariposa?"
                I nodded with an agreement, I needed him and wanted only him all these years that have passed by. He and my children were my weakness but he owns my heart like no other.
                He shoves his length in and out of me, "Güero, I miss you" I don't know if it was the incredible sex or all the mix emotions. But I did miss him.
                This wasn't just sex this was miss connection; a lost love. We couldn't stop connecting our lips even to catch a breath. As I got closer and closer to release my own orgasm part of me was scared, to let go of the ultimate pleasure because once I did I fear of the removal him from inside of me was too great. The fear of never having him inside of me was too much of a loss.
"Let go Mariposa." His thrusting became faster and harder as my walls are pressing against him, I feel him twitching. "Let's let go together."
                He let go of a soft smile as he flooded his tongue into my mouth, moaning right into. We both come down this roller coaster of emotions and lust. Our foreheads lean into each other making complete eye contact as it felt like he stares into my soul.
                He lies on his back as I lean into his chest like I used to, listening to his heart, feeling the peace all over again.
  "Are the kids okay?"  He asks "Yes Nanny will handle it."
                I feel his heartbeat relaxing, "Why didn't you tell me, Mariposa?" He asks but what do I say?
"A lot has happened when I was drag away. I had to do bad things in order to survive, things I'm not proud of."

I just lay there still listening to his heart. "Does he know?" I didn't know how to answer because all Joaquin knows is Henry. I look up to see Wero eyes as he looks up to ceiling trying not to make direct eye contact with me. "No. My husband took great care of him before his passing. That's all he knows."
                He looks away like I broken his heart once again, "Do you want to tell him?"
I place my hand on his face, "claro."  There is was that smile again, "You know Mariposa, I don't want this to be just about sex. I want to be in his life and I want to be in yours."
                I kiss him and all I can think about was my life now, this same boy who saw the good in people and protected those he loves but my life was about finding the weakness and ripping lives apart.
                "Remember when we would lay like this for hours."  He asks as the memory floods my mind of the sound of  water and frogs.   Back when the days were simpler back to when...
I miss her I still couldn't find out what happened or where she's at.
                "Güero , can I ask you something?"      
   "Anything, Mariposa?"

"When I was taken away what happened to Roberta and her mother?" he let go of a soft sigh.