Dices ser un gangsta, Tú no me impresiona

•••Song; Gangsta- Kat Dahlia •••

I sat down in overly price leather couch looking at trusted traveling nanny Flora preparing my children leave.  Bittersweet.
I just receiving what I need but here I was playing for my decision to take a title that I had no rules in.
Ennico ensured their Safety as they will be heavily guarded but we all knew the risk.
A risk.
Unfortunately, this was the life now. This is all we had.
A new home was bought in Spain,just other reminders title had no limit to needs or wants. 
Instead staying in some one bedroom presidential suite, I figure a five thousand square foot home was better than some room. 
The last thing I wanted to be was away and around people who didn't understand my children for what they were- innocent.

Today was a day of the big meeting at Ennicos' hotel here in Cancun.
My kneels made the famous clack-clacking sound letting any one who can hear that I was coming their way.
I shake notion off of excitement and nervously. I was making a decision to join legal part of a world.  Some times I want to laugh at my own fuxk up joke.  I was the girl tuning in street with bloody white sheet in the streets in Mexico seeking asylum.  It's fuxking hilarious how life can take you to places you never knew it was possible.
I had just to signed papers for empty lot next to Ennico beach Motel.  A legal empire was a front to hide what I was really doing.
Internally I jump for joy in mind when I saw the empty lot on the edge of the ocean.
But the best part Wero stood by side as made the big decision.  The sound of kneels still echo in the lobby as I walked towards the back of hotel. No one dare stopped me or asked me who I was.
Myth or not my physical appearance made everyone quickly turn around walk the opposite side of death.
But the memory of Luke flooded my mind,  I want to smile at the memory but I learned emotions can be not be shown.  A smile and  yellow hard hat.  He can make anything look incredible sexy.   So, I shoved him into my dark Suv ravaged each other until one of us was out of breath.  New decision in life made fucking with him seem beyond blissful.
He jumped off the Suv with blissful sweat on his blissful face as I stand behind. And here I am.  I just let my kids leave the country, made a huge transaction and fucked Wero in my car like he was my personal dildo.
He took his car to go buy 'groceries' a simple task that was done by the maids in the house but he chose to be simple as possible. But I let him be as long he didn't questioned what I did.
With him I had to play the part of innocent girl so my guns on my body had to remind hissed from his godly eyes.
He found it masculine.
But what he didn't know won't hurt him.

Perez my Bulky over muscular hell dog walked
behind me like, 'if behind every hell bitch is dutiful slave.' Wait I don't think that's how saying goes. Who cares?

The doors swung open to luxury conference room white white diamond chandelier with a small hint of black, showing that owner of this hotel wanted to be pure as white but darkness always linger somewhere in the shadows.