Epilogue

Hi

Laksh was lying on the bed, when Ragini looked at him. He is so cute.

"Laksh get up!"

Laksh fell from the bed not alone

"Maa!" The little Raksh was rubbing his bum "I got hurt!" He lowers his head, slowly he puts a pout on his face and looked up. "I'm not going to carry you, you are a bad boy!" She turns away with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh opens an eyelid and was watching Raksh and Ragini with their cuteness behaviour. He angled his arm and rested his hand on his hand palm.

"Maa not fair, you are jealous because Daddy loves me more, it's okay I love you more!"

Ragini smiles with shining eyes she turns to him "Really? You love me more!" Raksh nods and hugs her kissing her forehead.

Laksh was watching them with open mouth. What is this?.

He stood up and took both in his embrace. "Who loves whom more? You should love me only!" RagRak shook their heads "No, we don't love you!"

Laksh didn't looses his grip on them "You do!"

*Woaaaan 😭😭😭😭*

He literally pushes them away "My princess!"
He lifts her in his arms and sway her "Shh!".

Raksh pouts "Since she come you are my favourite parent!" He openly said it and Ragini pouts, but she doesn't care as she knows how much he loves her.

Ragini made the breakfast for them everything had changed after she become a mother. Laksh love for increased day by day and her fear of failing to be good mother vanished.

She was alone in the kitchen thinking of the past.

"I can see how much love your son, you forgot me! I hate you and I hate him!"

She was running away, but he placed their child in his cradle to hold her wrist. He pulled her close and she collided with his chest. She was crying "I hate you!" She was hitting him, but he didn't mind it.

He pushed her on the wall and pinned her "Ragini I love you!" He kissed her lips and made her melt. "Baacha I'm spending time with him as I know you can't handle it, your hormones aren't in balance and your mood swings are tough. I just want to help you not hurt you!" He kissed her again and she let him.

Laksh you have always helped me.

Raksh back hugs her holding her waist "Maa I'm hungry!"

Ragini turns and lifts him "Oh my Beta is hungry? Look mom pancakes!"

Raksh smiles with big eyes "Maa that one!" He points to the biggest and well rounded one. Other ones were more dark and crispy than soft "Okay!" She kisses his cheek and made him sit on the chair. She serves him while Laksh come down holding their princess.

Laksh got the darker ones and ate them without hesitation. Raksh was looking at him "You really love her!" Laksh nods "You don't?" Raksh stopped with the morsel and took a burnt one.

Ragini come with more pancakes "Raksh what is this?"

"Maa I love you it's okay!"

Laksh smirks "Ragini you can fill my plate!" She come and nods, her concentration was on Raksh, when Laksh pinches her on her waist. "Aahh, Laksh!" She hits him and he smirks mischievously.

All the time their love didn't changed and possessiveness remained and was reproduced on their kids.

____

The end