Chapter seven {+18}

Hi

I wanted to skip the update... as other stories r waiting but here the update

Recap; RagLak small dispute... 😖.

Ragini come to the office as usually but Laksh wasn't giving any heed to her as he was angry. How many times should he explain himself that HE DOESN'T LIKE IT IF SHE GOT TO COSY WITH OTHER MEN'S.

Ragini was doing her work when Laksh finally comes out of his cabin. He hasn't shown his face to anyone for more than 4 days. He even changed the code of his door so Ragini could t enter the cabin.

Ragini smiles looking at him but he ignores her further. She felt hurt n sat back on her place with a lowered head.

Laksh; guys we got the deal of the Khanna Ltd. thank u for ur hard work! It all happens bcz of ur support. Thank U!.

The staff claps 👏👏👏. All were happy b were ready to celebrate after their work.

Ragini maybe he isn't angry anymore on me. Such a gud news he had received.

She stood up n knocks on his cabin door. But he didn't let her in. She again knocks... but there was no reaction from inside. She lowered her head with tear filled eyes.

The other's were allowed to enter just Ragini wasn't. She was hurt this is now going on for more than 4 days... the other's asked Ragini to celebrate with them.

Ragini agrees. As she thought Laksh would be there too but she was disappointed as he wasn't there with them celebrating.

Kunal; Ragini what happen?!

Ragini; Sir isn't here?!

Kunal shook his head. No he never celebrates with us or anything else.

Ragini; what?! Y?!

Kunal; he doesn't like it... n we don't force him. He does celebrate our anniversaries or birthdays but he never celebrated his own.

Ragini nods. Okay... I'm his PA I will find if out. 😁.

Ragini left the venue as Laksh wasn't there she was at home n logged in into her office account. She checked on his private calendar any upcoming events... but nothing! She fumes. Papa!!!

Ragini went down her father was looking a cricket match 😖...

Ragini sat next to him.

Shekhar looked at her. What?!

Ragini smiles bright.

Shekhar; What n how much it will cost me?!

Ragini shook her head. No Daddy! I don't want money or anything... she comes closer. But Shekhar got scared.

Shekhar; What do u want?

Ragini; information!!!

Shekhar confuses. Information?! Like what?!

Ragini; I need to know something abt Sir!