Chapter nine

Hi

Ragyarags I'm trying as long as possible.
Manu2026  sorry delay hogaya

Recap: RagLak on their way to Paris.

It was the next morning Ragini was lying on his chest while he was caressing her back. Soon she woke up n looked at him. "Laksh u r awake? Y didn't u wake me? We could have breakfast together before we leave!".

Laksh smiles. "Baacha it's fine! We will have our breakfast together we have still a lot of time. Please rest a little bit longer on my chest... it felt so right!". He said with a puppy face.

Ragini was happy she lies down her head was resting on his chest. "Laksh even I feel to belong on my right place!". She cuddles with him for awhile.

Soon both got ready n packed Ragini's left bags. Laksh was carrying two big bags for her. "Baacha it's Paris n we will be there just for a few days! Y u packed that much?". He looked at her. Ragini looked at him innocently. "Laksh I wanted to see ur muscles!". She comes closer to him n kisses his lips... both were lost in their kiss...

Laksh lifts her if he could he would take her in that moment. He opens the door of the passenger seat n made her sit. He was driving the car to the airport. "Laksh ur car will be staying at the parking lot, right?". Laksh nods. "Yes that is right! Y?". Ragini shook her head. "Nothing!". She tried to avoid his gaze. Laksh felt it fishy. "Baacha tell me!". Ragini looked at him with a pout. "All bcz of me, right? U r wasting money n time. If u would be with a driver then ur car would be save in ur garage. U wouldn't had to pay for the parking time n u didn't had to drive!". She sat with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh couldn't believe his ears. "Baacha u r too much. I am doing this for me... just think abt last night. When u...?". He smirks n she blushes with a nod. She very well knows what she did last night with him...

Soon they reached the airport Laksh was holding Ragini's hand while they were at the check in of the their gate. "Baacha...!". Ragini looked at him. He back hugs her n rested his chin on her bare shoulder. "Haan Laksh... Uhm can I give u also a name?". She asked him cutely. Laksh smiles n gave her a kiss which made her to feel the shiver down her spine. She smiles looking at him. "My Hero... u r mad!". He rubs his nose on her neck n let her giggle.

They were in the plane. Laksh was sitting like Ragini at the business class. Laksh was sitting on the window seat like he liked it. But then he saw his girl. "Baacha is Hero my name?". Ragini felt the heat on her cheeks. "No!". She shook her head. "Then?". He asked her again. Ragini lowered her gaze. "My name for u is very easy...!". Laksh hold her hand. "Say!". Ragini looked up. "Love! My love!". Laksh looked at her...

Ragini made a sad face. "U don't like it?". She turns away from him n even took her hand from his. "Baacha Love is so... Uhm... how to...!". He stopped speaking further as his gaze felt on a man who was eyeing on Ragini. "Baacha!". His voice was stern n angry. Ragini looked at him. "Laksh... I won't call u love but don't scold me in front of everyone!". She said a bit scared.

Laksh stood up from his seat. He was standing in front of her covering her as much as possible. "U will sit on my seat! Go!". Ragini just followed his order. "Laksh r u angry on me?". Laksh shook his head. "No Baacha, I'm not angry on u. But I will definitely kill that bastard on the front raw if he won't glaring at u".

Ragini somewhere felt gud as his jealousy was very cute. She widen her eyes n looked at him with a big smile on her face. "What Baacha?".
Ragini hold his hand in excitement. "I have ur name mister Cutie!". She smiles n hold his arm n cuddles with him. Laksh let her.

The flight took abt 8 hrs.

Laksh was keeping her close to him. He covered her with a blanket n was working as her pillow. She comes over him more than once. Laksh places his hands protectively around her body. She smiles cuddling with him.

They arrived the airport of Paris, France.

Ragini was waiting for Laksh who has vanished into the washroom. Ragini was scared if her mouth was breathing bad but he never said anything to her. Laksh come n kisses her cheek. "Come the cab is waiting for us!".

Ragini nods. She hold his hand like a girl who doesn't want to get lost in the big world leaving/missing him. Laksh has tighten his grip on her hand. "Baacha can I ask u something?". Ragini looked at him. "Haan ask me what u want!". Laksh pulls her close. "Where is my kiss?". He was saying it in a husky voice. Ragini was feeling the sensation inside her. She shies under his gaze n kisses his lips...

They sat in the cab.

Laksh has placed his hand around her shoulder. She could sit comfortably n rest her head on his shoulder.

Soon they arrived to the hotel.

Laksh hasn't booked a room for her. She was staying with him in his hotel he has chosen.

Ragini was happy as she couldn't imagine a life without him anymore he needs to be close to her otherwise she won't feel secure.

Laksh was holding her from the back. "Baacha u okay?". Ragini nods. "Haan Laksh I'm okay! Btw I will call u cutie only when u deserves it!". Laksh got confused. "What only when I deserve it. When n how do I deserve it?". Ragini shook her head. "If I tell u then it won't make fun!". She pulls him close n kisses him passionately.

Laksh carries her to the bed n lied over her he was loving her by holding her tight n caressing her back. His wet kisses were marking her flawless body. She was moaning n sweating. "Laksh went I will be... u know... then I won't let u go off me!". Laksh smiles. "Trust me even I won't leave u!". Both were playing with each other.

RagLak were awake till late in the night. "What Ragini u told me u r bad at poker here I'm losing my last shirt on u! And u r still covered!". Ragini winks 😉. "Sexy!". She teases him but he didn't care he let win. Both were sleeping cuddling with each other.

On the next morning they went down n saw the other business partners one of them was Shekhar who was fuming seeing them that close. "Laksh what is wrong with u! Y is she here?". He looked at Ragini n Laksh who were holding the hand of each other.

Laksh looked at Ragini. "Shekhar ji... Ragini is my PA but...!".

Shekhar stopped him. "I got to know that she was staying in ur room! How dare u? She is my daughter! Not any slut u could use n then throw away!". Ragini widen her eyes. "Papa what r u saying? I love him!".

Laksh looked at her. "U do what?". She looked at him n gulps. "I... I love U Laksh... I love u since the day I saw u for the first time at my place!...". She couldn't speak further as he has sealed her lips with his. "I love U too Ragini n Haan since the day I saw u for the first in ur cute top n shorts...!". Ragini smiles n cusps his face. "Really?". Laksh nods. "Haan Really! I want u only U!". Ragini places her hands around his neck. "I want u too only u!". Laksh was happy he looked at Shekhar.

"Shekhar ji even if u r against it but I want to ask for her hand! And if u don't want to give me her hand then I would like to remind u that she is old enough to take her own decisions!".

Shekhar didn't said a word but Laksh made it clear Ragini is his...

____
Wedding the possessive husband will come

Please comment and vote