Possessive husband #2 (+18)

Hi

Recap: finally married.

I had to make a few changes as I have changed a lot to the original idea....

Ragini was lying on the bed of her husband. Yes, she is now Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. She loves the name to be connected. It makes her his. She waits for him to come home and love her, but stupid he... busy in work.

Ragini come to the office after their return from France Ragini didn't entered the office as Laksh wanted to keep her save or better say for himself. A week has passed but her husband hasn't loved her once not even knowing that she is ready again.

Laksh was sitting in his cabin he was having a video conference when Ragini enters the cabin. She still has the code number.

"Mr. Paulson I'm sorry my wife come. Baacha what happen?". He stood up and went to her. "Anything serious why are you here?". She looked at him very cutely. "Laksh I want You! Come home na please!". Laksh shook his head but he was happy that she was fine. "Baacha has to wait!". He gave her a chair and made her sit. "Don't speak Baacha please it's very important!". Ragini nods she knows his work is important and she doesn't want to annoy or hurt him.

Laksh completed his video conversation and looked at her. "My Husband did you had success? And if you had could we now go home and have love?". Ragini was determined.

Laksh caresses her cheeks. "You want love? Here or at home?". Ragini kisses him. "Actually everywhere but with you only! But as we haven't celebrated our wedding night yet your should take me home!". She jumped on him and encircled her legs around his hips.

Laksh smiles at her, he starts to kiss her but she refuses as she would lose the control. Soon they reached home and Ragini was trying her best to make him weak. "Ragini your mood is very on, right?". Laksh kisses her on her nose.

Laksh lifts her in his embrace. "Baacha you know I will love you all the night?". Ragini smiles. "Acha we will see how much you love me!". Laksh frowns. "Ragini you are too much!". Ragini jumped off his embrace and runs into the mansion. "Catch me if you can!".

Laksh rushes behind her. "Don't you dare to escape from me there is no way out of her! You have awake the beast in me!".

Ragini knew what she did and that is what she wanted. She was upstairs in their bedroom. Laksh enters the room and was confused. "Baacha what's that? Do you wanna have Suhaag raat {wedding night}!". The bed was decorated and she was sitting in the middle of the bed. "Haan my dear husband!".

Laksh smirks. "Fine then you will give you what you want!". Laksh comes on the bed and starts to caresses her back. Ragini pouts. "No Laksh. I want hard love!". Laksh was surprised. "Hard love?". He comes over her. "You sure?". He wants her confirmation. Ragini nods. "Yes Laksh Sir! I want it!". He couldn't resist her wish. He starts to kisses her wildly.

Ragini reciprocates to him. Soon she took the overhand and that surprised Laksh a lot. He couldn't do much but she was leading this game of Love.

Ragini was over him she removes his belt and opens his pant. Laksh was numb but amazed too.

Ragini looked at his harden one. Laksh was waiting what she will do. She kisses him again this time that hard that he bleeds. Laksh might be possessive but she was the real beast.

Ragini let him enter her. She moves his hard in her soft part holding him first in her hand and then leading him in. She rides him but soon she let him come over her. She was scratching his back and bottom. She was holding him so tightly that he could feel the pain of the nails on his body.

Laksh didn't utter a word not a single noise. As she was still kissing him that he can't open his mouth just the kiss was making him breath through her.

Laksh was over her and dragged into her with a lot of pressure she was moaning his name finally she let his mouth free. But this time he did it. He come over her and kisses her again. Her legs were encircled behind his back what pushed him again into her.

Laksh was holding her hands. "You wanted it hard! Now here taste your own wish!".

He presses inside her with full energy. She shouts louder and louder only his name was coming though her lips.

Laksh bites her neck. She shouts. Then he gave her love bites on each shoulder.

"Laksh...!".

Ragini's hands were in his hair. She was holding his hairs and pulling on them. "Don't stop!". She warns him as she was waiting for it.

Laksh shook his head. "Don't worry I won't stop it!". He places her hands on her back and hold her tight. She again moans his name and Laksh was holding her tight. He made her sit on his lap and still inside her his head was resting between her cleavage. She likes the way he was loving her. He marked her on her breast and both fall on the bed being exhausted....

Both were breathing heavily... looking at each other.

"Ragini happy?".

"Haan...!". Ragini smiling at him.

Laksh was sweating like she was... he did it again....
____

Please comment and vote