Chapter one

Hi

Inner monologue
FB moments
Shouts
IMPORTANT

Ya I said end of June n here it the first part but it's not plus 18😉😇.

The story starts well how it always starts by falling in love 😊.

Ragini is just 20 years old n currently studying she needs an internship but all the companies she applied for have rejected her... poor She.

Ragini is the daughter of the industrialist Shekhar Gadodia. He is one of the most powerful men's in India n his weakness is his girl. Being the daughter of Shekhar Gadodia the other's give her the rejection bcz she could join her father's company. As they r afraid of industrial espionage.

As Ragini needs an internship for her further career Shekhar offers her to help.

Ragini; Papa I will do it by my own.

Shekhar; but u r now struggling for more than 3 months n u need a seat or else u have to repeat or u won't get the marks. Let me talk to someone he will help u for sure!

Ragini thought. But Papa can it be a partner of urs?! All the other's r rejecting me!

Shekhar; u don't worry u keep ur application ready as I said ur work is done!

Ragini; really?! But Papa u haven't talked to anyone yet.

Shekhar; but that one will help without asking much. Come get ready!

Ragini nods. Her application was done n she got ready in this blouse

 Her application was done n she got ready in this blouse