Chapter eight

Hi

Sorry I wanted to update on Business Marriage but having a lack of idea... hope to post soon.

Recap; Laksh Birthday. His gift Ragini...

Ragini was sleeping on the king size bed of Laksh beach house. She woke up with a little pain on her abdomen as she had become his. She smiles remembering the last night when Laksh made love with her.

A man has touched me. No, not just a man my love has made his.

She was turning on the bed but she couldn't find him. She yawns n rubs her eyes with her hands. She sat up on the bed to get a better view, her eyes were scanning the room but Laksh was nowhere!.

Ragini stood up of the bed just then she felt the cover on her. What is this?. She looked down as she was wearing a panty n a shirt... his shirt. She was very happy her anger that he isn't there was leaving her, she was happy as he was giving her something from him, to protect herself.

She was walking on her tiptoes when she hears him.

"Yes, I know..?".

His voice was broken, Ragini felt bad. Am I the reason?. She slowly walked out to him as he was in the balcony.

Laksh didn't pay any attention to her. He was busy in the phone call but Ragini hugs him from back n kisses his neck n shoulder. Her hands were on his chest. He places his hand on her hand. Ragini smiles, but then Laksh removes her hand.

Ragini felt hurt, of course she leaves him. He got his gift, then y he would need me again?.

She was broken n abt to went back inside the house. But she was stopped, he might be talking on the phone but he always seeks for her love. He pulls her n hugs her tight.

"I will do it!".

Ragini looked at him, she formed her lips to kiss💋. Laksh smiles he bend down with his head n kisses her. He cuts the call n kisses her passionately.

Laksh lifts her n both were back in the house on his bed. Ragini was waiting for him but he left her to come back after a few minutes with a tray of food.

Laksh looked at her. "How u feel?". His was calm n filled with care. Ragini clutches on him. "Laksh...?". Laksh looked at her. "Haan Ragini!". Ragini was trying to find the right words but she couldn't as Laksh filled her mouth with food.

They both got ready. Laksh has loved her the night but he still was showering her with his love. Ragini was happy soon they reached the office.

Laksh was at the parking lot. "Ragini I want u to go home!". He looked at her, he places his hand under her chin. "Oh u r so cute, don't be angry with me I will come soon!". He was coming near her n kisses her lips.

Ragini felt bad as he is sending her away, but there is a hope he will come n meet her soon. "Okay, Sir!". Laksh looked at her. "Ragini...?". Ragini turns to him. "Haan Sir?".

She looked at him in her thoughts she was reconstructing their talk if she might have done something wrong.

Laksh smiles n comes near her. "It's Laksh!". He kisses the tip of her nose n she smiles shyly.

Laksh has called another car, to take Ragini home.

Laksh was in his office just thinking of her only. He had closed his eyes thinking how she make him weak. That girl is too much being a virgin she was quite experienced. Laksh has opened his notebook n was working on it.

Ragini has reached home by the time. Laksh is so sweet he loves me... or not?. No no he does I can call him Laksh! He cares for me, send me home to take rest. I love him soooo much. He is very carrying. He feeds me with his own hands. Then Ragini remembers how he made her his. His manhood was immense I still can feel the sensation inside me.

In the evening Laksh left the office early which also witnessed by many staff members, but no one said anything.

Laksh reaches the GM, Ragini was waiting for him desperately. Then the doorbell rings n she rushes there. There he was holding a bouquet of flowers for her.

Ragini smiles. "Si...?!" She bites on her tongue. "Sorry, I meant to say Laksh!". Both were lost for the moment, but Ragini dragged him in. She had cooked for him.

Laksh was happy seeing her happy but the burned food was scaring him. "Ragini soo much?, how will I eat this?". Ragini pouts. "U r very bad, u haven't tried it yet n saying it's bad!". Laksh shook his head. "No Baacha....".

She hugs him tight. "U gave me a name... Baacha?!". Laksh hugs tight. "Yes, now my Baacha will pack her bag!".

Ragini was happily surprised but also shy. "Laksh...?". She lowered her gaze, her forehead was resting on his chest. "I can't give u the love to fulfil ur desire... at least not yet!". She looks up n he smiles at her. "Baacha u r my love! Having u around me is enough!".

Ragini hugs him even tighter. "Where r we going?". She asked him excited while she had started to pack her clothes. "U know if u tell me I can pack my clothes according to the current weather of our destination!".

Laksh smiles. "Sorry, I'm going to take u along with me to France, Paris. I don't want u to be alone here! I want u close, very close to me!".

Ragini was shocked as her father would be there too. She places her palm on her mouth.

Laksh got confused but he made her sit on his lap. "U can pack tomorrow the rest". He was talking to her in a husky voice. She giggles. "Laksh, What r u planning?".

Laksh shook his head. "Nothing!". He removes his shirt his bare chest was well shaped. Ragini starts to kiss him she moves down n was sucking him.

Both fell asleep...
______

France
Shekhar gets to know
Laksh decision

Please comment and vote