Chapter three

Hi

astra07 ❤️
user79022236 😉

Recap; Ragini's first office day

Laksh comes out of his cabin n looked at Ragini who was still sitting on her desk.

Laksh; Miss Gadodia What r u doing here?!

Ragini turns to him. Sir u said to leave after finishing the work... I did the changes on the file but wasn't sure if u will like it or not. So I waited for u! She smiles. Would u like to check it?!

Laksh was numb. Miss Gadodia, it wasn't necessary to stay here till night. We could have checked on the file the next day. Please come I will drop U home. It's quite late.

Ragini nods with a smile on her face. She follows Laksh who just entered the elevator. She was standing right behind him. He could feel her hot breath on his neck even if she was meters away from him he was able to feel her.

A shiver run down his spine he was controlling his emotions n his desire to have now!

Ragini; Sir?!

Laksh turns to her. Yes Miss Gadodia?!

Ragini smiles. She forwarded her purse. Sir could u please hold it for a moment I need to adjust my heels.

Laksh looked at her. He nods n took the purse from her hand. She bend down n was binding the strips of her heel.

Laksh closed his eyes not to fall weak his mind was playing his own game... I wild one! Ripping off her clothes.. pulling her toward the him or even pinning her on the wall... just to taste her lips once...

Ragini was standing next to him. Sir?! Sir?! She shook him...

A current pass through her body...

Laksh felt the same. Haan Miss Gadodia??

Ragini; My purse Sir!

Laksh looked at his hand. Haan right here!

Ragini smiles.

Laksh n Ragini reached the parking lot. Ragini was following him looking at his back.. she was biting on her lower lips n admiring him. She was having her own fantasy to push him to his car make him turn while hugging n pinching him...

Laksh stopped she was lost in her thoughts n collides with him.

Both were feeling the heat...

Ragini; Sorry Sir!!!

Laksh; it's okay. He opens the car door n asked her to take the seat.

They drove silently.

Ragini uff talk to me Mr. Sexy!

Laksh oh man I'm gone she is so hot!.

They reached to GM.

Ragini smiles. Thank U Sir!

Laksh looked at her with a smile n nods.

Ragini was abt to leave when. Sir please come in for coffee or tea?! Papa is also there I'm sure he would be pleased to see u!

Laksh shook his head. No Miss Gadodia! I will drive home it's quite late n u must be tired!

Ragini; Sir! She pouts...

Laksh was mesmerised by her. Okay fine.

She smiles. Haan! They walks to the Mansion this time Laksh was following her.