My possessive husband #5

Hi

Recap: RagLak had a love filled day and night at the office.

Laksh was looking at his sleeping wife. "Ragini!". He shakes her. "Ragini!". He tries to wake her, but she was in tight sleep. She hits hand away and continues with her sleep turning to the other side.

Laksh pouts, he then saw her bare back and starts to kiss her. She smiles in her sleep and let him continue. He bites her.

"Aaah!". She shouts in pain which soon turns into a moan... "Laksh!".

Laksh started to give her a love bite. "You awake now! It's time for your college!". Ragini hold her the pillow tight and refuses. "No Laksh. I don't want to go anywhere!". She cuddles with the pillow and yawns.

Laksh stood up and went to the washroom. He turns on the water tap and the water starts to rinse from the shower.

Ragini heard the water drops... she looked at the washroom and the door was widely open. She saw his bare body... then she fumes the water was touching him... she stood up and walks in. "Laksh!". She back hugs him and both took a shower together.

Laksh was in his suit waiting for her.

Ragini comes in a cute dress and Laksh was looking at her with widen eyes

"Okay Laksh here I am!"

"Okay Laksh here I am!". She knows how to irks him and make him lose his mind. "Ragini wear something else! I don't want you to wear this dress!". He glares at her and asked her to change her clothes, but she refused. "No way!".

She was as stubborn as he was. "Ragini Go and change!". Ragini shook her head. "No, we are getting late. My lecture is going to start!". She told him to start car.

Laksh was hell angry on her behaviour. Since our marriage she has changed. She is showing me more and more her real face. I want my innocent girl not that hmm... I can't even blame her as I love her attitude too. Shit... I don't want to share her with anyone...

Ragini saw him. He was driving and his concentration was on roads. She leans on his shoulder and rested her hand on his thigh. "Laksh!". Laksh felt her hand how it was moving to his manhood. "Ragini I'm driving stop this behaviour!". Ragini pouts. She bites on his cheek and kisses him.