My possessive Husband #6

Hi

Recap: Laksh jealousy on her Male student friends. Ragini's weird behaviour.

Laksh got ready like she asked him to

Ragini didn't liked to wait long and she got very impatiently

Ragini didn't liked to wait long and she got very impatiently. "Laksh, please come out!" He heard out her anguish through her voice.

Laksh opens the door. "Baacha everything is fine come!" He stretches his hand in she intertwined with hers. "I love you Laksh!".

Laksh pulls her close. "Yes, you better do it!". Ragini smirks holding his cheek in her hand. She pulls him close and kisses him. They left the office to attend the part of Mr. Chaudhary

Laksh looked at her all the time. "Baacha?". She looked at him. "Haan?". Laksh smiles he turns his hand to it's back side. Ragini looked at his hand and places her over his hand. She was happy having him close to her.

They reached the venue.

"Baacha, please behave inside!" He warns her and she smiles. "I always behave!". She dragged her tongue into his mouth. "Ragini!" He glares at her and she looks innocently to him. "You said inside not outside!". Laksh pulls her close. "Right!". He kisses her.

It took them a bit to break their kiss and lust. RagLak were in the party and nothing went like he wanted.

Ragini saw him dancing with a random woman. She pushes the woman away. "He is married, keep your dirty hands away!" She looked at him with tearful eyes. "I don't like this!". She starts to cry and everyone looked at them. Laksh cups her face. "Okay how about hot chocolate with cream?"

Ragini looked up sniffing. "Extra cream!" She demands and Laksh nods to her. "Of course!" He pulls her close and kisses her cheek. Ragini hugs him. "Now, I want it now!" She looked at him with a stern look and a pout.

Laksh kisses her forehead. "Okay!". He took her the bar and the bar tender was confused. "I don't have the ingredients!" He excuses himself.

Laksh asked if he could come into the bar. "Hmm Laksh Bacardi?😍🤤!"

Laksh glares at her and took the milk he found he hold it in front of her. 🤮🤮

He had put the empty ice bucket in front of her. "Knew it!".

"I don't want milk!!" She felt embarrassed and hurt. "You idiot, what you did! I hate you!" She was crying and had went to the washroom, Laksh followed her into it. "Laksh it's Lady's room get out!". She pushes him, but he stayed. "Enough Ragini. Do you know what it going on with you?" She shook her head. "I wanted to surprise you, not defame you!". She was crying while he cleaned her face. "Okay, what was your surprise?".

She sniffs. "Honeymoon!"

Laksh laughs loud. He kisses her temple and made her shiver. There were moments she just becomes his doll. "But Baacha it seems like you are pregnant!"

She was shocked and looked at him. She count backwards from their first time and widen her eyes. "Laksh I'm pregnant!" She jumped up and down in happiness. But then pouts. "I will not get my honeymoon with this child. I don't want it!". She turns with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh fumes. "Ragini!" She frighten. "I'm sorry!" She hold her ears and kisses his nose tip. "Bad joke! We will make our honeymoon after it's arrival. I'm sure papa will look after the baby and we can make another one?" She smiles looking at him.

But he was lost in his thought. "Laksh?!" She cups his face and he looked at her.

"Ragini I'm sorry I forgot the age difference between us, if you don't want the child now. You are free to decide I'm not going to force you. Baacha you are just 20 years old...?"

Ragini stopped him. "Excuse me, but I'm your wife and now a beautiful to be mama. I don't care about my age, I want my baby. You idiot. People call it mood swings!" She kisses his lips and he had to bear it. "Can I vomit now?" He asked and she nods "Go ahead!"

They don't stayed longer and reached home. Laksh has changed his whole schedule just be close to her. He was looking after her, all her wishes were fulfilled by him.

But Ragini is someone special. Every question or wish was unique "I want a dance!" Laksh was dancing for her.

"I want ice cream!"

Laksh was in the kitchen he had to create an own recipe for her and her desired taste.

"I want fruit salad!

Laksh had called a well known restaurant to deliver him daily food including exotic fruits which are not usually for India.

"I want your hand!"

Laksh bear the small pain, which was nothing in compare with her labour pain.

She delivered a baby boy.

"Laksh look he is so small!" Laksh gaze was fixed on her, while she was looking through the glass window. "You are mine... ops ours! We made you!" She was speaking to the baby.

Laksh hold her hand "Are you upset with me?"

Ragini got confused she shook her head "No!" She hugs him and kisses his jaw "You know I love you!" Laksh nods. "Like I do love you? Baacha!"

Ragini smiles "Now you have a real Baacha, you will stop calling me Baacha, right?!"

Laksh shook his head. He kisses her forehead.

"No you are my only Baacha, he is my Beta {Son}

"No you are my only Baacha, he is my Beta {Son}. I'm very possessive about you two. And I'm not going to share you, but I have to with him. Now I lost a right!".

Ragini looked at him "What no!"

Laksh smirks "It's okay, he can have your breast but I have the rest!" He kisses her lips and made her melt.

They took their son home...

____

Epilogue