My possessive husband #3

Hi

Sorry for the delay...

Recap: RagLak ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ragini woke up later the night and saw him working on his files. Ragini was fuming. "Laksh! What are you doing there? I am here lying alone on the bed and you are working on your stupid file! Don't you love me? Don't you want to fuck me further! I want you now!".

She stood up and walked to him. He was hell surprised by her behaviour. "Baacha what is wrong with you?". Ragini sat on his lap and holds him tight. "I don't like it if you are not taking care of me! I don't want to be the second choice!". Laksh smirks. "Oh is that your fear that I will choose work over you?".

Ragini looked at him with a cute pouting face. "Haan!". Laksh shook his head. "Never you know why?".

Ragini shook her head. "No, why?". Laksh pulls her close. "Work doesn't give me the satisfaction I get from you!". She giggles into his ears.

Laksh stood up and hold her tight in his arms. Placing her back on the bed. "Baacha! You know we should think about the future! I mean plans?".

Ragini thought. "Laksh I don't need to attend the college anymore, right? I mean I am your wife Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! Please tell me I can keep my work at your office?!".

Laksh kisses her nose. "You are calling yourself my wife but you are saying my office? Baacha it is our office! And of course you can work there but I want you to finish your studies as well. Please?". He just wanted her best and that means finishing the college.

Ragini pouts. "I don't want to! Laksh please I don't want!". She kisses his nose and hold him tight. Both fall on the bed 🙈🙈🙈.

On the next morning.

Laksh was sleeping tight as Ragini woke up early. She was downstairs at the kitchen when Laksh hears a shout. "Aaahhh!".

Laksh falls from his bed by her shout he got scared. "Baacha!". He shouts and rushed downstairs. "Baacha what happened?". He went into the kitchen and looked at her.

Ragini was irking and had closed her eyes. Laksh looked at her. "Baacha?". He turns her toward him. She hits with her bare body his bare body. "Laksh cockroach!". She points on the stove. "Look!".

Laksh shook his head. "Baacha I thought you got hurt but this is just... an insect. Just kill it with your...!". He looked down and saw her fully naked. "Baacha you are naked? Here in the kitchen? I can eat you here!". Ragini hits him. "You won't eat me, because you will kill this now!".

Laksh shook his head. He looked for a paper and caught the cockroach. He throw it out of the window. "Gone!".

Ragini looked at him cutely. "You could kill him!".

Laksh hold her tight. "As long as it's not taking you away from me. I won't kill! But if someone comes and tries to take you away from me. I will kill!". He kisses her passionately what caused her a paining lips.

Ragini loves it. Both went up and changed their clothes. They were coming down and Ragini again went to the kitchen. "Baacha what are you trying?".

Ragini smiles at him. "My Cute angry husband I'm going to make breakfast! You have to eat!".

Laksh sat on his chair and was waiting for Ragini. She comes and severs him a dish she made only for him.

Ragini looked at him with widen eyes and a big smile. She was waiting impatiently for his reaction.

Laksh are the food she made and surprised. "Baacha great! It taste good!". He ate the food and even feeds her. Ragini was sitting on his lap. He thugs her hair strands behind her ear. His finger was going through her cheek the way he was touching her was giving her a sensational feeling.

Both reached the office.

Ragini was reintroduced as his wife. And she sat on her regular place but she didn't liked it. She doesn't wanted to be away from him.

Ragini entered Laksh cabin and sat on his lap. "Laksh I don't want to sit there anymore! I want to stay close to you!". Laksh looked at her. "Baacha what you mean?".

Ragini places her hands around his neck. "Laksh I love you! And I am your wife! I want you to hold me tight! And listen to me carefully. If I won't get what I want then you will face the worst of me!". Ragini looked deep into his eyes.

Laksh somewhere felt afraid. "What do you want?". Ragini looked at him. "I want my desk here in your cabin. Now!".

Laksh was shocked. "You want your desk here in my cabin. But why?".

Ragini hold his collar. "Because I want! I want to be close to you! I don't want to stay outside the cabin. I want to be close to my husband! If you can be possessive about me then I can be obsessed about you!".

Ragini bites his lips. "Okay?".

Laksh nods. "Okay!". He stood up and in a few minutes he called some strong workers of his company and let her desk shifted to his cabin. She was now sitting opposite to him on her own desk.

Laksh looked at her. "You happy?".

Ragini nods. "Yes, very happy!". She was sitting there her arm was angled on the desk and her chin was resting on her hand.

"Laksh I love you!"

"Laksh I love you!".

Laksh smirks at her. "I love you too!".

Ragini was looking at him all the time while he was working

___

Please comment and vote