Chapter four {+16}

Hi

So Tharki mind is on from now... 🙈.

Recap; RagLak awkward moment...

Haan tharki mind will work from here...

Uhhmn aaahhh... aaahhh more.... aaahh a sensual voice was asking no moaning for more... but who n y?!

Another voice was equally pleading...

Yeah there yeah... more... please let.. me... Haan ... aahhhh... aaahhh...

Two body's were sweating n moving... a moans n groans were to hear...

Riiinnnnnggggggg!!! Rriiiiiiinnnnnggg!!!!

Two individual persons woke up... heavy breathing n sweating... in their respective beds... alone!

RagLak it was a sex dream!!!

Both weeps the sweat away of their body's n went to change well someone had a bigger problem which was only for men's... 😂🙈. So Mr. Maheshwari was taking a cold very cold shower to get rid off his long problem...

Ragini was trying to divide her mind she too was under the shower thinking of her dream. Y do I want him so much? He is the one who is ignoring me. As I'm too young or not his type. But what to do this heart n mind both wants him only.

Laksh has come out of his washroom... he went to the kitchen n made a coffee for himself...

 he went to the kitchen n made a coffee for himself

(Finally I can use this pic 😍😍😍)

Laksh was lost in his thoughts. I have to stay way from here or I will lose my control. I can't cross the limits. Even if I want her I don't know if she wants me?!.

Ragini comes down the hall she sat on her chair next to Shekhar.

Shekhar; Ragini u okay?!

Ragini starlets. What no Y?!

Shekhar; Arrey Ragini what happen? Relax. I was just asking how r u?!

Ragini took a deep breath. Fine Papa actually I'm getting late...

Shekhar; woh Last night u..?!

Ragini; nothing papa... hormones...

Shekhar 😮. U go! Have fun!

Ragini nods n left the house.

Laksh reaches the office he was waiting for the elevator...

It pinged n the door opens he stepped in n turns to the buttons of the floors. He pushes his floor number n waits for the door to close just then a shout come...

Please keep the door open...!

Laksh heard it n hold the door open with his hand. Ragini slipped into the elevator in his embrace.... 😏 his upper shit button was open her lips touched his chest... 💋.