My possessive Husband #4 {+18}

I know late...

Recap: Ragini becomes obsessive for Laksh.

Ragini was working from Laksh cabin, her desk was in front of his desk opposite to each other. Laksh was glaring at her. "You promised me to take the seat in a college, but you are still here sticking on me like a chewing gum!". Ragini huffs 😤. "I hope I'm the chewing gum you have spit out and glued on yourself!". He laughs at her weirdness. "Come here!".

Ragini refuses to him and that he didn't liked. "Ragini come here!". He demanded and she frighten, but somehow she liked it. "No, I don't want to come!". She pretend to be angry and makes him wait. "Ragini come here!". He shouts this time his voice reached another level. She stood up and went to him. "Laksh my cutie angry man!". She sat on his lap spreading her legs around his hips. She pecks his lips and starts to nibble on his lower lip. "Aah Ragini...". He moans into her mouth.

Laksh was holding her tight soon her blouse was open and her well formed breasted were in front of his face. They are well formed shaped and he loves to take them in his mouth. He lifts her and made her sit on the table. Ragini looked at him rubbing her feet in between his inner thigh. He looked at her. "Don't you think it would be more fun if my hand would be in between your thighs?". He moves with both his hands on her thighs and spread her legs apart. "You know how much I love you?". He comes closer with his mouth and removes her panty. "Haan Laksh I know how much and I do love you too more than.... aaahh!". She moans as he has started to lick her.

Ragini was lying on her back of his desk. Laksh was kissing her labium. "Laksh!!!". She was pulling him closer. Her moans were loud, but no one could hear her. Laksh stood up her wet vagina was ready for his hard dick. He removes his belt. She saw it and was looking at him full of excitement. He was about to open his button of his pent when he pulls Ragini up. "Open it!". He asked her and she smirks. "My way?". She asked him with blinking eyes. "Yes please. Your way!". He said with a smile.

Ragini come near and opens his button with her mouth, the zip of his jeans she took between her teeth's and pulled it down. His hard part was visible now. She was looking at it and asked him to enter her without wasting any further time. Laksh lies over her and inside her. "Ragini you know, you are the best I could ever find!". Ragini smiles hearing his compliments made her blush. "Laksh don't stop!". She bites him. "Ragini!". He moans her name.

After a while both were lying on the desk naked just Laksh coat was covering their intimate parts. She was lying on his arm while he was admiring her bare back. He was staring to give her wet kisses and she giggles. "Laksh no... I'm tired!". She turns toward him. "Laksh no...!". He starts to bites on her neck. "Laksh...aaah!". She was moaning as his hand was already on her soft part inside her and moving in and out. She was happy feeling him.

A few days back...

"Ragini you told it me. Still you refused my request! I won't talk to you!". Laksh was shouting at her as she hasn't signed in to the college.

Ragini pouts. "Laksh please I'm sorry. Please I promise on the next semester I will sign in, but not yet. I want a full year only with you. I can't live without you, knowing that any woman could come and take my place!". She hold him and kisses his lips, but he refused to her request and let her stay alone and dry.

"Laksh!!!!". She was enjoying his possessive love. She wasn't talking to him neither was he talking to her. But she come to the office just to be with him. Her love is her obsession toward him, she can't let him go away, she fears to lose him.

"Ragini please let me, don't stop me! I haven't cum for many days. Don't make me angry on you, it's bad for both of us!". He said breathing heavily and in a husky voice.

Ragini smiles. "I won't stop you. Nah you carry on with your lust. I'm ready to take it all!". She let him inside her again. He had removed his finger and entered his manhood again inside her. "Laksh...!". She was moaning and both were out of breath after a couple of hours.

Laksh stood up and wore his pants and looked out at his cabin. The staff members had left the office long time back. "Ragini?!". He looked at her she was looking at him sitting on his desk in his shirt.

 He looked at her she was looking at him sitting on his desk in his shirt

"Laksh what happened?".

Laksh smiles at her. "I want more, but I think we missed the whole day?! I have to work a little bit!". He sat on his chair and picked up his notebook from the floor. He switched it on and starts to check on his emails and projects.

Ragini loves it when he works with bare chest.

She got horny looking at him

She got horny looking at him. "Laksh...?". He looked at her. "Yes Ragini! What happened?". Ragini comes closer to him. "You do your work and I will do my work!". He was confused. He leans back on his chair and looked at her suspiciously a hand on his armrest and his chin resting on it. She bend done and opens his zip again with her teeth's and this time she opens her mouth to suck it in. Laksh moans. "Ragini I need to work!". He said in moaning way. "Laksh I didn't stopped you! I'm only relaxing out to work better!". She again sucked him. And this time he leans back and relaxes completely not moving a bit only moaning for her.

Later the night.

Laksh lifts her in his arms. His body muscles were hard and he was holding her tight as if she is too fragile and will break if he let her fall down. Ragini was sleeping peacefully in the passengers seat. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and drove home. I think we should take some rest... no work only love...

They reached home and Laksh made her lie on the bed. "Laksh... don't go away!". Laksh smiles. "Baacha I'm not leaving you. Just taking off my clothes. I will come and lie down next to you. Then you can cuddle with me!". Ragini shook her head. "I don't want cuddle, I want love! You will fuck me again!". Laksh smirks. "Okay fine!". He took off his clothes and entered her again... the rest of the night he continues to love her....

____
Sorry for the delay