25

Jack
I sat in the car for a whole thirty minutes until Hiccup came in with her, Kristof came back with a mad and crying Anna. Then Elsa came in. She had blood on her pants and shoes, she also had an icy glare attached to her face. I didn't want to talk so I just stayed silent the whole time. "Jack can I talk to you." Hiccup asked. I nodded and followed him to his bedroom.

Hiccup
"Jack I have an arranged marriage." I blurted out. "What dude congratulations you and mer are a great couple." He said. "No Jack with someone else." I yelled frustrated. "Wait is it your crazy rich ex." He asked. "Yes out of all people they choose her." I said mader then ever. "Ok calm down and tell her that it wasn't your choice." He answered. " Jack does it look like I am the person to talk about my family. I call another guy dad when my dad is dead. My mom is in the hospital and the only way for me to save her is if I get married to some rich brat for her money. Does it look like my family is ok Jack no it doesn't so tell me why I would tell her that." I yelled in his face. "Chill I'm sorry we all have dark past not.just you and it's not that hard." He replied. "Says the guy who made Elsa cry and murder 2 people out of anger because she wankted to fix what happened between you to." I snapped back. "Listen here I am your leader and you will respect me Im not Astrid you can't just boss me around." He yelled. That name made me crazy. "You get respect when you show it and if we're talking about breaking your first love we can't because you didn't achieve that yet know did you." Is what I said before storming out. It gets me so mad when I think about it. They just had to come and ruin my life at the wrong moment. Then to make it even worst it's with my ex my whole crazy ex. I mean they couldn't even find someone better they found my ex. I hate my life. Then mix it up I just blew up bad and innocent people with one press of a button. I hate it. To much going on some times. Then to make it even worst I ran into mer. "Hey can I talk to you." I asked in a soft voice. "Ok let's go in my room I need to do some research anyways." She replied. Know we were sitting on her bed. The comfort of her being next to me made me less mad by the second. "Mer what would you do if your parents said you had to be with a certain person and not me." I asked out of nowhere. "Me ,punzie, Anna,Flynn,and kristof heard you and Jacks conversation. " She said.

Merida (cue music)
I wasn't surprised by how reaction. " I'm sorry I did not want to." He said. I knew he meant every word he said I just didn't want to listen. "I know you can leave if that's all you had to say." I say finally looking up from my computer. "Mer it's not all I am being serious I do not like her at all." He explained. "Elsa didn't like killing but look where we are know." I yelled. "I didn't like killing but I still killed my mom didn't I." I continued. "Anna made a oath but look where we are know." I yelled again. "Punzie was once a bad guy and killed her mom and dad to come an oath." I yelled. "We all did stuff we didn't like, we all dated people bad. The only difference between the girls and you is we were born with each other. You boys were born braty, annoying ,selfish,butts." I finished. I was know crying like my life depended on it. "You guys put yourself in our shoes see how much sorry, I didn't mean to, and listen to me means. Nothing, they mean nothing. Not even when we say it to each other." I said threw sobs. I hated crying it's something I do....................... never. "Mer just hear me out." He tried. "That is also something that doesn't mean anything to me so leave and I mean know." I said before going back on my computer. "And from this day on I am nothing to you not even a friend." I said in a serious voice. We were braking up. Not just me hicc,els, and Jack I mean the whole group. We were no longer the big eight. We were the confused eight. We were confused with different emotions and hurt. It all messed us all up. Me not wanting to be the bad one left so I won't kill him. I ran into punzie on the way who was yelling at Anna for some reason so I stopped. "What happened." I asked. "She thinks Elsa deserves to die instead of tooth her own sister instead of a girl she barely knew." Punzie said irrated. "Me and Hiccup just broke up." I said looking them. "O my mer th-" I cut Anna of. "You got one thing down from tooth her fakeness." I sassed. "Mer I thought you were on my side." She yelled. "We are trained assassin's made to not believe anyone or chose sides we may be good but it doesn't mean everyone that are like us are so if Elsa died you died to because without her saving you so much time you would have been burnt alive. Me and punzie would be depressed goths with nothing to do in our life's you want that." I questioned. She just looked at me in my eyes. I scoffed at her reaction. I just walked away from them then into Elsa's room. To see her putting achol on her cuts she got from the fight we the brother and sister we will not talk about. "Look mer I heard every thing between you and Hiccup and Anna and I just want to say............................................................
Welcome to my side of the world the real part." She put out her hand. "Thanks for the welcome..... sis."