5

Jack
After the fight me and the boys took the people remaining to the factory and tied them to some chairs. I let Hiccup do the questioning because he's good at getting the truth out of people the nice way. Me I like the harsh way.

Hiccup
"First things first how many of you are there." I said calmly. "What you gonna do if we don't tell ya." One of the men said. "What's your name" I said. "Eric"he replied. "Well Eric if you don't coraparate I'll let my friend Jack deal with you and we don't want that do we cause my friend could kill you before you could finish you blink."I said " fine there are eight hundred of us." He said the been came on and I shouted "lie there are more because I you people don't give up so easily so there's more of you." I shouted so loud my own ears started to hurt."ok ok stop yelling I still want to hear in prison there's about 2,000 or more so you just took 57 can you do the math 2,000-57 you still got 1,943 to go." He smiled " you said or more so there are about 400 or 1,000 more to worry about. " I said. He looked at me surprised then smirked. "I will die know I'm a discrase to leader."Eric you can become a good person a good spy if you want to."I said. "No,never,nota, negative, and any more ways to say no." Eric said. "Fine, ...........Jack"I yelled. I smirked when Jack walked in with a knife. I heard a scream before I walked out. I didn't even bother to turn around. That's what happened when you don't coraparate. When I walked out it was my aunt/Head Misstres. She was calling.
H- HELLO
A-hey what ya doing
H- auntie are you ok cause normally I ask you what ya doing and you tell me something important
A- I am I just wanted to do something different
H-so what's important
A-oh it's your partners you will have an assigned partner out of the four
H- who's mine
A-Merida
H-Jacks
A- Elsa
H- Flynn and Kristof
A- Rapunzel and Kristof
H- I'll tell them
A- oh and tell Jack that I said to not question any of them because I'll do that

H- um about that we all ready questioned one and Jack killed him for not coraparatein
A-ok just tell him no more k
H-by love you
A-love you too
______________________________
I was about to put my phone away when it buzzed again.
This time it was Merida texting me.
M- hey
H-hey
M-so what ya doing
H- nothing really
M-you mind if I come over
H-no but why
M-every one is going on about if we should keep our cover hidden when were around y'all
H-o well feel free to come over
M-i was thinking star bucks
H- that's fine with me when you gonna go
M- 10-20 minutes
H- see ya there
M- you to bye
H-bye live you
M- what!
H- o Sorry I just finished telling that to my aunt so it just slipped
M- it's ok
H- bye
M-bye
______________________________
I got off the phone a got into a black shirt and some jeans. And got on my bike and rode off full speed. (Bike=mortocycle).

Elsa
I made my decision. It is a yes. We are stronger and faster with them than by our selves. And we make pretty good team. So it's all clear I'm about to tell the girls that. "Punzie,Anna,mer" I yelled from my bed. But only Anna and Punzie came. But I told them anyway. "Elsa stop playing pranks on us we know that you turned it down."Anna said. "Oh well it looks like you want me to so.." I was cut off by Anna screaming"YOU SAID YES OMG SHE SAID YES." "Anna relax I'm not getting married." I said. She stopped screaming and sat on my bed. "Where is mer?." Punzie said. "I don't know but what I do know is I want star bucks." Anna said. I saw nothing wrong with that so we all got dressed and hopped on our bikes and rode to star bucks.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CAHPTER. I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY SIENCE
FAIR PROJECT SO IM PRETTY TIERED. BUT UPDATES MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONG, BECAUSE IF I DON'T DO MY PROJECT MY PHONE GETS TOOKEN AWAY AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE SO BYE FOR KNOW.😋😋😋😋😋😂😁😁😉😊😋😎😎😊😆😅😊