9

She Calls It Independent We Call It Stubborn (Title)
(Elsa's outfit)

She Calls It Independent We Call It Stubborn (Title)(Elsa's outfit)

(Merida's outfit)

(Rapunzel's outfit)

(Rapunzel's outfit)

(Anna's outfit)MeridaThe last couple of weeks here has been good we found out that Pitch is having a party and we got Hans to invite us and the boys

(Anna's outfit)
Merida
The last couple of weeks here has been good we found out that Pitch is having a party and we got Hans to invite us and the boys. I've gotten to know Hiccup very well. I believe that I might have a little crush on him. But anyways Elsa is the only one who is distant from the boys and when I mean boy's I mean Jack. What's her problem with him. I guess it's jus her being ' Independent'. I'm going over to the boys house since hicc has something important to tell me.

"Hey mer". He said as I pulled up "hiya" I replied. "I walked in and jumped o no the couch. "So the question I was going to ask you is.............. will you be my girlfriend." He said. My eyes opened wide. "You don't have to say yes you know" he said. "I would love to" I replied. "Wow that was easier than I thought you didn't laugh or ponch me yo-" I cut him off by putting my finger over his lip. He calmed down then said "give me your phone." I did and he put his number on mine and I put my number on his. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss" I heard punzie scream. "What going on" I asked. "Oh Kristof asked Anna the same question and so did The Flynn for punzie" he said. "What about Jack and Elsa." I asked. "Well she doesn't like him so it would make no sense to ask." He replied. I chuckled. At the thought of Frost brain being heart broken. That's what he gets. But then there be the only ones without a boyfriend/girlfriend. "Oh I have a question what's with you guys and galxy outfits." He asked. "It's our twin day and we all had this so we decided to were this." I said. He nodded. "Mer come on we have to tell Elsa then we we have to go on a triple date." Punzie said pulling me away from Hiccup. I mouthed 'help me' and he just chuckled. We arrived at the house to see Elsa and Jack fighting over the remote." Give it back Jack" "come and get it." "I'm gonna kill you give it back" "oh is little princess mad" "guys let's spy and see what happens." I whispered. Elsa pouted and crossed her arms. "Aww little cutie." "Hummmh". With that he squished her cheeks then kissed her forehead. "Anna and Punzie were squealing. "Jelsa it is." I said as I got out from my hiding spot. There eyes widened." How long have you been there." She asked. "The whole thing." Punzie said. Elsa face palmed. She was trying to get up but slipped." You need some help princess" Jack asked. "No I'm fine and don't call me princess ." She said. She got up and went into her room. "So Jack how long has this been going on" Anna said. "1 week" he replied. "Have you guys kissed." "No" "have you made her cry" "no" "what is she to you" "she is mine and my ice princess" he said. "Hold up lad no one is yours she belongs to us" I said. "Well not for Long" he teased. "Can you guys stop fighting over me." Elsa said "fine" I said. "Come on we have a quadruple date to get to" she said. I smiled and so did the other girls. Jack opened the door for us but when elsa was walking out she held the do want told him to get out. I know I'm independent but when a guy offers to open the door for you take it it's less work for you.
The same thing happened when he that at the restaurant. I promise you she is so stubborn.

Rapunzel
I was so happy all of our first dates. What about going prom like this. Wait Elsa and Merida will never go to prom. Like ever. But Anna will. We got to the restaurant and got a table for 4 but they added two extra tables. "Get the check please" I herd someone say. I got up and looked around the corner. It was pitch, gothel,and Hans. I sat back down. "3 very important people are here. " I said. They all nodded. "Well take father and son you take the woman. " Jack said. "Did you guys bring you're mask " Elsa ask the guys. "What did you think? We brought monkeys." Flynn said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes. Gothel got up and said," I got to go to the ladies room." She said. Me and the girls walked in then put our mask on. We opened up each stall she was gone.

"Where did she go." Mer screamed. Anna pulled out her laptop. "Where the heck did you get that." I asked. She just roll her eyes. "There's an lever on one of the tolites and if you hold it long enough it will open her secret entrance." Anna said. I nodded I walked into each bathroom room and held it. When I got to the middle it opened the secret entrance. Thanks to my acrobatic skills when it opened to my surprise I jumped and it helped my from not falling in. Why? It opened under my feet. And guess who was under my feet Gothel. "Give me the bug." I whispered.(bug is a little electronic that let's you hear what people say.) She gave it to me and I slowly went down and put it where when it closes it won't fall or crack.

Jack
Flynn just finished bugging the hide put we went back out and sat down. The girls came straight after. "What ya get." I asked them. "We fond the hiding place." Anna said. "Us to." Kristof replied. "I'm sleepy." Elsa said yawning. "Me to." Replied a yawning mer. "Let's go home then." I said. "What's the point of coming out ,paying to get in ,and then not even eat." Hicc said. We all ignored him. But he did have a point. "Carry me" Elsa said. I put her on my back and took her out side." You want me to drive you home or the girls." I asked. "I'll walk home." She said. How sleepy is she. Her bike is still here. "I'll ask an agent to bring my car home." She said as if she read my mind. "K" I said as I hopped on my bike. She started walking towards the park which leads to her house. I waited till she couldn't see me and walked with my bike to her. She stopped at the pond then started to cry. Elsa Arendel was crying. I guess there's a first time for everything. I left my bike and walked up to "how ya doing." I asked. Her eyes widened she wiped away her tears. "I told you I could walk home by myself." She said sternly. "I know you were just crying so I wanted to know if you're ok." I said. "How did you see me crying by the restaurant." She said curious. "Ok I followed you only because....." "You wanted to know if I was ok." She finished my sentence. I nodded. "I was just wondering of who it would be if I had my mom with me." She said. "We'll you probably would be in a different state. Which means you would never meet me or they boys. You probably wouldn't have been so close with the girls." I said. She just stayed there in shock like she couldn't talk. "Let's go home." I said. I drove her home. And waved goodbye as she entered in her house. I drove off. I heard a scream but then saw a group of poparotsy in a circle. It's probably some fan girl I said driving off. I came home and saw Everyone but Elsa in the house. They all had worried faces. "Where's Elsa." Anna said.