18

Kristof
They had Hans. We couldn't manage to get Hans but they could. How good are they. " can I question him first." I asked. The girls nodded. I took him to the basement and threw cold water on him. "Ahh what am I doing here kristof." Hans yelled . "Hi I just want you to breath take as much time as you need to answer my questions." I said calmly. "This is a joke right let me go home." He said laughing. "Dose this look like a joke." I said pulling out a fake gun and putting it on my lap. "What are you going to do with that you won't hurt a flea." He said. "But my friend jack will. You know Eric right? How did he go missing. He was working with you guys. We cought you guys. He did not want to corporate so something happened.." I said. "What question could you want to know." He said looking at the gun. "Why do you guys want to destroy the good spy's." I asked. "We were all friends until a goody two shoes betrayed us and then it came to this." He said trying to put a straight face on. That was it. I took the "gun" and held it to his head. "Tell the truth." I yelled. "Pull the trigger pull it you haven't been training your to busy with your girlfriend that you went soft." He said doing the joker smile. .." You don't know how dead your going to be when I'm done with you." I said. I lost control of my anger. I punched him then kicked him I picked him up and threw him in the wall. "That is what you idiots get for killing my sister,mother,brothers,and my dad." I said giving him a punch with every family member. "Kristof what are you doing we need him for the secrets." Anna came in and said. She was being followed with everyone else. "Ok come on its story time we are all confessing or dearest darkest secrets so this won't happen again." Hiccup said. He hasn't talked in a while and the first thing that comes out his mouth is confessing secrets. I stomped my way up the steps. As soon as I sat down I saw them. My parents getting killed in front my eyes. I tried to hide my sister. But she wanted to help my parents. She was so stubborn. My brothers. They tried to fight pitch and his men off but they were to strong. I was the only one smart enough to hide. It was the most saddest thing. When he told me that lie of a story. They betrayed us. They killed them men that got in the way of them being number 1. They were the bad guys in the situation not us. "Kristof would you mind going first." Hiccup said. "Yes I would mind a lot." I said. "Ok then go." Hiccup said. "Did you not just here what I said." I replied. "Did you not just here what I said because if you did you would relies that I don't care about what you said." He replied which got him a smack in the back of the head from Mer. "Stop being rude." She said then turned to me. "Was it me or did he not just tell you to speak." She said giving me a glare. "Well you see I was the youngest kid in my family. My twin sister was born a couple minutes before me but I treated her like she was younger. Back to the point. Before I met the boys pitch and my dad were friends this is when nobody hated nobody pitch wanted to be at the top of the board. That meant he had to go threw my father. My father was right under Elsa's dad." "Step dad." She yelled cutting me off. "Yay yay what ever pitch told my dad if he didn't step someone would hurt him for the spot. My dad thought he was joking until he held the gun up to my dads face. My mom told us to run find a different place to live and forget about them. But then got hell dragged her away without seeing us. We hid in places no one would hide in the house. Don't ask. He killed my mom with my dads favorite cooking knife. He killed my dad with his favorite hunting gun. I was mad to the limit but I stayed with my sister because if anything happens to her I would never forgive myself. But my little sister was so stubborn she didn't listen to me or my brothers telling her to stay put. She went out to help our parent and got shot. My brother got furious just like me but if I went out I risked my whole family secrets and information because I was easy to tempt. So I stayed hidden. My 5 brothers thought they were big bad and tough and went out and got shot one by one. It was a bad experience. I never thought about it until know." I finished off. "That's really sad kristoof." Anna said giving me a hug. "Now it your turn hiccup." I said. "Oh by everyone I meant you." He said laughing. "Oh ha ha ha very funny." I said. "I'm sleepy." Mer said. "Don't go to sleep let's have a sleep over because me and Elsa have something to keep you and jack away." Flynn said. "What is that" Mer said. "You will see." Elsa got a cup of water like Flynn and dumped it on her big red head like Flynn did for jack but instead of a big red head it was an big stobborn ice brain. "Oh come her you little rascals." Mer and jack said at the same time. "Run." Rapunzel shouted.

I Know that I haven't been updating I a while. I am really sorry. I know you guys are tired of my exuces but I was in a different state for 3 days. I am so sorry but I don't have data or any thing so I couldn't update. But I am not telling a lie I promise. I just wrote over 300 words for you guys so I hope you like this chapter.

Vote
Comment
And Share