13

Kristof
All the girls left so it was just us. "Let's have a boy day" I said. "That's a good idea." Jack said. "Where to." Flynn said. "Where ever you guys want to." I said. "How about the food court in the mall." Hiccup said. We all chuckled. We went in our room s to get dressed. I put on some jeans,a baggie shirt. I put on a benney and some J's then went out on the couch. Hiccup came down in a button up shirt,and some jeans. He was wearing some glasses. Not the cool tipe the nerdy tipe. He had messy hair and some Nikes on. Jack followed in a white shirt a leather jacket black pants and some black and white Adidas. With sun glasses. Flynn was wearing a black shirt some sweat pants and some black Vanns with a benney on. "Let's roll." Jack said. We would normally take our mortocycle's but when we go out to chill we take a convertible. We got in and started driving to our destination.

Merida
Rap and Anna left. But instead of describing us I'm going to show you.

 But instead of describing us I'm going to show you

They took the bike and we to the convertible. We got in the mall and bumped into the big four who only had two members. "Hey what a coincidence." Jack said. He out his arm around Elsa's neck. Hiccup did the same for me. "You know we're not at school Hiccup no need for the glasses." Elsa said jokingly. "Hey I think you look adorable." I said. "Oh come on let's go into the jewelry store.", Elsa said dragging us in there.
*30 minutes later.*
We came out of the store with three necklaces each and a ring with a real diamond. It was pretty cool and Elsa made Jack pay for them which was a lot of money and Hiccup had to buy our clothes Elsa was going to by the make up, soap,and lotion. I was going to buy the food. "Look it's Candy Lane." I almost screamed. "Let's go in." Elsa said. "But the boys have to stay." I said. "That's ok with I'm gonna go sit down at the bench." Jack said Hiccup followed. "Let's buy the store out of business "Elsa said." The're regret everything.
Flashback (they were 5)
"Mister can I get a chololte." Anna said. "Get lost." The man said. "Hey that's not nice " two voices said. "Hi I'm Moana and this is my friend Mawi." The little girl said. "Then I'll call the attorey saying that 5 little girls and 1 boy came in with no parents crying." "Fine we'll leave." Elsa said. "Thanks for trying to help." Rapunzel said. "It's ok we always like to help." Moana said. We became best friends until we had to move
End of flashback

"How much is it for this store" Elsa asked." It's not for sale." A girl with black silky hair said. "My name is Moana I own this store and it's not for sale." She said. "Moana." I asked "yes I jus-" Elsa cut her off."long time no see bestie." Elsa said. "Wait mer ,els what are you doing here." She said giving us a hug. Then a huge muscular guy came out. "Mawi" I screamed. "Nice to meet you too." He said. "Don't remember me" I said and Fake pouted. "These are our old child hood friends."Moana said. "Mawi Moana" two vioces said. We turned around and Rapunzel and Anna both had the shocked face on. Then the boys came in totally confused. We explained to them the whole story. It turns out the boys actually met the two. It was amazing like an family reunion. Except it wasn't like 50 of us more like 10. All of a sudden Elsa's phone started to ring.

Elsa
"Hello." I said getting up out of my seat. "Hi Elsa this is your boss. You had to preform today and you missed it." Our boss said mad. "I am so sorry we just caught up with some old friends and lost track of time." I said "Aug enough with the excuses. If you and your friends weren't that tallented I would of fired you but you guys are good." He said. "So what dose that mean for us?." I asked full of curiosity. "It means you guys need a new person to join your group and your big four boys need one to and you guys will preform together." He said and with that he hung up. That's why the boys were there not because Hans was there but because they had a job there too. I went back to the table and told the first part. Then the second. The boys finally came to there senses and said they were forced to by there mom. Turn out Mawi is a good gutar/singer so he joined the boys group. And Moana is a good singer so she's with us know. It went pretty smoothly the rest of the day practiceing for tomorrow after school.
Then it popped up The party is tomorrow too. What are we going to do.

Thanks for reading. I like to say thank you. Most people say to get more but I'm thanking you guys for the 185 veiws and the 23 votes. I don't need anymore. (But if you want keep sharing and voting.
VOTE
SHARE
AND
COMMENT