14 pt1

(title) Three timing, school, party,and preformance. Part 1

Moana
I'm back with my crew it's so exciting. It turns out my mom transferred me to the same school as them so I'll always be able to see besties. I think I should tell them but there mom told me when the time was right. I think when everyone one is happy I'll spill the great news. I just hope they don't shut me out like there father. I fell like this mission might not go as well as planned. We planned a rehearsal right before school.
*Skips to rehearsal.*
Elsa:what he don't know
Merida:I carved my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive carved my name into his leather seats.
Rapunzel and Anna: I took a luisville slugger to both head lights slashed a whole in all 4 tires
Me: maybe next time he'll tink before he cheats.
"Nice job girls." The boys said. I forgot to mention them. There here because we have to sing with them too."our turn." They said getting on stage well the little stage in their basement.
Song: my boo

All the boys: remember when we were younger you were mine
Girls:my boo
Boys: now another brothers taking over but I'm still alright
Girls:my boo
Boy: even though we use to argue it's alright
Girls:my boo
Boy: and we haven't seen each other in a while
All: BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BOO.
*Sighs* I got off stage. "Guys we need to go before were late for school. I said picking up my back pack. "Talking about school every one's come to our preformance because I sent it to them." Mawi said. "O ok.....WAIT WHAT." Elsa said. He just smiled sheepishly. "Ok we can deal with that." Flynn said. "Yay right we're going to be embarrassed in front of all the girls." Jack said. Elsa gave him a glair. "I mean in front of everyone." He said after the glair. I just chuckled. "Whose riding with me." I yelled. Rapunzel,Anna, Kristof,And Flynn raised there hands. I guess everyone else is is riding with Mawi.
*Time skips to school.*
We all walked in and it was like they ruled the school. Everyone moved out the way. I find it weird. I could see all the girls had the same face until a few minutes after. I really didn't know what they did for this but I kinda liked it.

My locker is right next to there's so I won't get lost ony way there."who do you think you are little brats." A girl asked we turned around. She had long black hair. She was wearing a jump sute she looked pretty good in."who do you think your talking to." Rapunzel states. Then Elsa and mer stood in front of Anna and her. "Not you two you guys are under study I'm talking to the ones in front of you." She said. Then a girl came from behind her. "Opp we're so sorry for not introducing our self but it's Cinderella and Jasmine with Barbie." She said. "That includes you." I think Barbie said to me. "Ok first of all I have a name. It's Moana. And second why do you think that you can talk to me and my friends like that." I said coldly. "Because your fake people trying to make our lives misrable by beating up some girl for giving your injuries at a soccer game." Cinderella said. "Ok first of all Aroura did not play fair and she was in another tems group not our school." Anna stated. "Let's just get this over with. We need y'all to go back to being nerds or we will just call some people out to deal with you." Jasmine said. "Ok sure and you guys could go back to the doctor because you faces are mealting." Rapunzel said. I looked over shoulder and the guys were sitting down on there phones. Is this normal. "Ok brats lets get this over with we rule the school and you don't. If you don't accept that bad things will happen." Jasmine said. "Oh really how much you want to bet we'll beat you up in a fight." I said. "500 from each of us." Cinderella said. "It's on." Anna said.

Barbie came after me and this is the song that I was thinking of. Kill the kill the kill the Barbie put it in a oven a burn it perfect body.( I DON'T KNOW THE LYRICS BUT I REMEMBERED THE FIRST PART.) She threw the first punch but I dodged and kicked her face then her gut. She came running but tripped. I grabbed her foot and into the locker she went. Mer was throwing punches like a prow and knocked out Cinderella. And Elsa well she broke a nose and a arm. Jasmine was crying like she just saw someone die. The rest of the crew ran when punzie and Anna were coming after them. "And done." Jack yelled. "We're being picked up by an 'aunt' ." he said. We nodded and went to the office. She picked us up and we went to the mall to get our outfits.