12

Anna
"There gonna both come back with bruises." I told Jack and Hiccup. "Why.?" Jack asked. "They are the most agressive out of the pack." Rapunzel said. "Do we stop them
" Hiccup said. "That my friend is a terrible idea they will kill us along with each other." I replied. They nodded. "We should go in before mer thinks we're East dropping." Jack said. He catches up fast.

Merida
"Elsa you act like your the oldest and the strongest."
"No I don't."

"Yes you do your to stubborn for your own good."

"Your just like that."

"To an extent."

"No you can lose you cool in matter of 5 seconds."

"Don't bring my temper into this because you know I'm right."

"I act like that because I'm the oldest mer."

"No Elsa your my twin." I spat.

"That's nonsense we don't look alike at all."

"Shehad fraternal twins ok ."

"Mer it's no times for jokes."

"Dose it look like I'm jocking."

" Dose rap and Anna know."

"No but I plan on telling them tomorrow."

"Fine but you can't blame me for acting over protective."

"But I can blame you from know on using I older than u excuses."

"That's what ya thinking about."

"Yep"

"How about an us day tomorrow"

"Fine with that."

"rap and Anna will have there day tomorrow to."

"K, good night love you."

"Night live you too."
That's when we walked up stairs to go to sleep. conscience=wavy words
Mer=bold words
You could've been harder on her

What if I didn't want to

You don't have a choice

So your saying your gonna make me

Mer please stop talking to yourself.

How did you do that

Mer it's a side affect of reading there mind you can also mind link them or whatever you call if.

No need I think I figured it out already know please shut up so I can go to sleep actually I'm not asking I'm telling.

That was the end of that.
Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke
*Groan* "what do you want Hiccup." I said "how did you know it was me." "Your hands fell softer and a we little smaller than Anna's." I replied putting the blanket over my head. He chuckled and pulled it down. I felt him pick me up lad." Put me down." I yelled. "She your gonna wake everyone up." He said. I finally opened my eyes to see him plugging in his Xbox 360. "You know that de Xbox 360 sucks right." "You got any better." He said.

I ran out the room went in Anna's bag and took out my Xbox 1. I ran to his room and unplugged his and plugged mine. "I do have something better lad or should I say lass." I said smirking "do you have Xbox live." He asked. "Na daugh." I said. "What game" " we can play fort night then assassin's Creed, and last but not least Roblox." I replied. "Roblox sucks." He said I just rolled my eyes. "Hey lad what time is it. "It's 11:30 pm." He said. "Let's play." I said.

*Time skips where there tiered.*

"Ok let's hit de hay." I replied yawning." "K" he said going in bed." I got on the bottom of his bed and and feel asleep.

*the morning*

"Aww"
"So adorable."

"I'm gonna tease him about this."

"Why are you guys up so early."

"She gonna kill ya if you post that on snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook."

"We're dead if she wakes up."

"Look he's smiling in his sleep."

That's when I opened my eyes to see my feet were across his legs my body was diagonal and we were sharing a pillow. He had one hand under his head and the other rapped around my hip.

"Get out before you have two arrows one in your head and the other in your heart."

Everyone left except for one Elsa. "Come on mer we have a twin day to go to." She said. I got up.

"Where are the girls." I asked " Already at home getting dressed for there day out." She said. "Let's get this party started." I said she chuckeled and we both hopped on our bike heading home.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LONGER MY SELF. BUT I CAN'T WRITE ANY LONGER BECAUSE MY GRANDMA SAYS THAT WE HAVE ONE OUR ON OUR PHONE AND ONE OUR WATCHING MY BABY SISTER. AND ITS MY TURN TO WATCH HER. BYE.
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE