21

"Tell me more." Jack said. Out side. "Are you guys focusing on the fact that Mer and Elsa are having a power fight." Flynn said. "Were all gonna die." Jack said coming behind me.

Merida
"She will be all right." I said unfreezing Anna's room. " no she won't." She said almost freezing my foot. "Hey." I yelled. Her eyes turned black. "Oh come on." I yelled. She started blasting ice at me and at this point I was blasting fire at her. It was a even match until I saw my brother playing around. My mother scolding me for putting my bow on the table. My dad laughing. We were perfect until we had to split up well I had to split up. I was so mad. But then I snapped back to realty and how Elsa was winning because I went soft for my family. Then I pushed with all the anger of me separating from my family. And then boom. We were flying out the house that just blew up. Thank goodness the boys lived in the middle of no where. "Well I guess we're staying at our house." I said laughing. I got a glare at Elsa who was still mad. But then she looked down at the house and said. "I hope the have money to rebuild that because I don't." We just both laughed until jack started screaming. "You just blew up my house." He said walking over to us. "I know right." I said. "You guys are laughing you could of died. " hiccup said. "Ya we could of die laughing." Elsa said. "Hey is that my kangaroo." I said jumping on aster. "Yep it is." He said. "How come she gets to call you kangaroo." Jack said. "Because she is a girl mate." I said. "I know she will be alright but that doesn't mean that I won't worry." Elsa said to hiccup. "Hey why don't we do something to cheer you up." I said. "Only singing cheers her up." Flynn said. "Then let's do a singing challenge. Girls vs boys." I said. "I will be the judge." I finished. They all nodded and got on there cars to drive to the girls house. "And we start know."

How do you guys like it. I know it was short but I think that it is pretty good. Also I want you guys to start giving me ideas on my chapters. I will post which one I want to use. Bye that's all for today.