19

Rapunzel
"Ok guys let's settle this who ever gets tagged by Mer and jack help them get everyone else if we win by hiding from them for 25 minutes. We win. The winners doesn't have to work at all and the losers have to give the winners there desert for the rest of the week." I said. Everyone agreed until hiccup said something again. "What is there's a tie." He said. "Then nothing happens." I said. They all nodded. "Let the race begin." I said running. One thing I know is that Flynn is dead meat. Elsa has a chance of living. I went for an old cabin no one knows about a sat under the table. Like 3 minutes later I here high heels clicking the floor. "The have have Hans mom." A familiar voice said. It was tooth. I took out my phone and started video taping. "Yes I know what will happen if I don't get him back." She said. What dose she mean. "Mom I won't let you down plus I don't want another broken bone or a bleeding back." Did she really just say that. "Can I talk to dad." She said. "You promise if I get you to the top of the chart that you will let me meet my uncle north." I
She said. "Of course I know he is a good spy." She whisper shouted. "Your secret is safe with me salon gas you keep your side of the deal if not I will tell the four seasons all about your little plan. And that is a promise I can keep." She said hanging up. "Punize where are you." Dang it Mer you blew my cover. "Punize are you in here." Tooth said walking around. I could see her feet come close to the table. "If,only it wasn't obvious that long blonde hair is coming from out of the table." Oh crackers. "Ok in my defense I didn't know that you knew about this place." I said getting up. "How much of my conversations did you here." She said. "Just the part where you said that you wanted to see your father north." I lied. "North that's my uncle." Jack said coming in the door. "Oh we know north remember he use to baby sit us." Elsa said looking at Anna." Ok I get it you all know north." Tooth said annoyed. "That means you guys are cousins." Flynn said. "My uncle had no choice but to give you up." Jack said looking at her. "I,know he had to unless pitch the boogie man would come a get me." She said laughing. "Yay and you were adopted by pitch and got bel like your step brother Hans." Hiccup said coming in the door with kristoof. "Which means your coming with us." Mer said coming in the door and shot her in the leg with her arrow . Then she fell to the ground. "Mer your plan worked well." Anna said. "That's why you guys came in so cool it was a plan." I said smirking. "Well I'm questioning her first." Elsa said. "Guys come on let's get her to the basement." Kristoof said. "No need." Elsa said picking her up with one hand. Because the other hand she had her phone in. "Show off". Jack said rolling his eyes. "Jack you know you keep rolling your eyes Mabel if you look hard enough you'll find you brain back there." Elsa said walking away without even moving her eyes from her phone. "Jack you just got burned." Anna said laughing.

Merida
"Mer can you question Hans." Jack said. "Sure." I said smiling. I walked up to the attic where we were keeping Hans Denice we needed the basement for tooth. "Hey Hans." I said sitting in the chair. "If your here to make me talk don't waist your time." He said. "Oh I know I'm not waisting  my time, because I have nothing to do." I said. He just rolled his eyes. "You know that we have your sister in our basement." I said. Then he looked up. "Do anything to my sister and I will hurt you." He said. "Oh I will do something to her if you don't a sere some of my questions." I said. "I'll answers any thing just don't hurt her." He said. I was actually thinking that he cared.

Ha left you there. Ok so some of you might find the next chapter confusing because it is a mixture of chapter ten and the new chapter. So that's it for the week. By and I hope you like my book.