24

Elsa
Jack looked out the window like I wasn't here. "No apologie, that hurts." I mocked. "I only apologize to nice people." He replied looking at me in the eyes for the first time today. "Well I'm sorry on my behalf but you...... you just know how to make some one cry." I chuckled. "So you did cry over me." He smirked. "Well if you thinks that's funny let me burst your bubble with saying your not the first guy I feel in love with." I said returning the smirk. His face froze. I think we should give him the award of the most shocked person in the world.

Jack

When she said that my heart broke in another million pieces. I was just about to ask who until the walkie talkies went on, "Mer is down her injury is bad she can't walk." I think Hiccup yelled.

"Stupid Elsa." Elsa said hitting her self. "Stay here" she demanded.  Getting out the car.

Elsa
I hate myself. I jumped out the car and ran my butt of to where her was. "See you came." Hand said. "I turned around to see her behind him bleeding from both legs. "What did you do to her." I yelled. "Just you know got revenge." Tooth said innocently. "You know I would never be the leader of the most feared girl group if I couldn't kill." I said walking up to them. I started reading their minds. Every attack they did I dodged. "I know every thing your about to doo." I said. Han's jumped on me, know I was on my back. "Huh." Was all he said until I pinned Tooth to the roof with my ice so I can beat him. I threw a punch in his face then gut. He slammed me in the desk and then punched my cheek. I got up faster then the flash to then wrap my legs around his neck and bring him down. I threw punches in his nose,lip,head,and neck. He was caughing up blood when I got off of him. "This is what you call your older brother." I yelled to tooth who was trying to get free. I kicked Han's in the gut. "This is your protector." I yelled again to give him a kick in the face. "This is the guy that you sacrificed everything for." I yelled kicking him where the sun don't shine. " What a shame you could've got him killed long time ago and know he is getting killed in front of you. You could've been a good guy." I yelled. "You never gave me a choice." She yelled back. "I should never even had to." I said turning around to pull out my gun. "Say bye bye older brother." Was what I said before I shot him right in the heart. "No no Han's Han's no Han's co.e back Han's." I broke the ice and she came down to him crying. She bent over him. I was about to till someone stopped me. "Elsa please don't." That made me and tooth turn around. " Anna what are you doing here and why are you standing up for the one who kidnapped you." I yelled. "You were gonna kill me." Tooth asked. "The same way I killed your brother yeah." I said. Anna looked at me with wide eye. "We've all killed before. Remember your little friend olaf. " I asked. I knew that brung back bad memories so I didn't know why I said it. She killed him to share her oath to the Disney spies. "We agreed never to bring that up." she yelled. "You also made a oath to never care for the enemy but yet here we are." I snapped. "Just kill me know please." Tooth cried. "Shut up Elsa I thought out of all people you would understand." Anna yelled back. "Talk to your friend until I kill her you have a few seconds." I said loud enough for her to here me. "Just kill me know it's my one request." Tooth barely choked out.

"Hicc up get meet from room 234 me and Anna are I here tell kristof to come get his girl." I said threw the the walkie talkie. "Rodger that." He said. "Tooth you don't have to.do that you can live with us un-" I cut her off with saying. "Wish granted." I threw an ice dagger in her head and heart. " Elsa just killed somebody." Kristof said in a shocked expression. "You actually caught on to something this time and also plant some booms in here then blow it up when the police show up the will die to." Was what I said to be walking out. "Them die I ng was part of the plan." I heard Anna say. "Well nah duh Sherlock Holmes there the enemy there meant to die." I chuckled. "You are a MONSTER DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN I HATE YOU GO DIE IN A MIRROR."  Anna yelled at me. "Nice to know you feel like that but you little missy might die to I made a oath to kill anyone I need to. Even you." I explained.

Ha ha I left you there. I am also sorry for not updating in a while. This chapter is crazy right. I hope you guys like and are waiting for the next one because I worked my butt of for this on. Anyway you guys are my life see you tomorrow love you all and I thank you to.