4

Rapunzel
Me and Elsa got home and we still didn't here from Anna or mer. Then finally Elsa got tired of waiting and called them. Then she gave the phone to me and went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. "Hello Anna where are u guys." I said "O well as you can see this is not Anna come to the old factory out of town if you ever want to see your friends again." A male voice said. " Don't get worried lass me and Anna are ok" I heard her say. "Shut up"someone yelled. "Make me lad" she said. I know why she said that. She was giving me a hint they were guys they definitely go to our school because I've heard that voice before. "So Miss better start coming cause we won't hesitate to do something" he said. "Yay right" Anna screamed. Then I hung up so fast he probably didn't even notice. I got ready in my spy sute. I found out where the factory was set the GPS and put a pistol in my pocket 5 different types of knives then an AK 47 ( I don't even know if that's a real gun or not.) Then Elsa came out of the shower and saw me she quickly ran to her room and came out in her sute and got all of the weapons I had. We ran to the garage and hopped on our mortocycle's.
We went to the destination and got off.

Elsa
I walked in and took out my pistol and so did punzie. We walked around then heard Merdia say "I beat you I beat you and your never gonna win" we followed her voice and saw her pointing to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just a bit more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flynn!
She was pointing to Flynn.
"What the crackers is going on" Rapunzel said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. ",Punzie ,els" Anna said before getting us in a bear hug. "Anna watch where your going you almost maid me shoot my leg." I spat. "Well sorry I wanted to give my sister a hug." Anna fake pouted. Than I realized that the four guys from school are here. "What did you tell them. " I yelled at Anna she ran behind Jack the peeked from behind him "Ev- Everything even that special thing" she studdered." What's the special thing." Rapunzel asked" the father thing." I replied. "Hi" someone said from behind. I got so scared that I turned around and was about to pull the trigger when Mer kicked the gun out of my hand. Then I saw Jack with his eyes closed and his hands up. "Elsa" Everyone screamed except for Jack. Then my phone buzzed and so did Jack's.
Dad/professor was calling so I answered.
E-elsa
D-dad
E- hey Dad how ya doing
D- good but I have some good news for me and bad news for you
E-what
D- I know you don't like working with other people but your friends,but there is another spy agency and you are partnered up with four boys that go to your school on the same mission, and it is ok if you don't want to, so just sleep on it for now and tell me when your ready
E- I will sleep on it and don't get your hopes up cause I might turn it down.
D- that's better than your normal reposnse did they do something to you do you know them
E-No and yes
D-well then good bye
E-bye.
I got off but Jack was still on his "yes mom I'm ok no,yes,yes,no,yes,no,mom come on, bye Mom love you. I looked at him then said"Anna mer let's roll I have some thinking to do and no one is talking so there's no point of being here." "I can talk to you" Jack said "Sorry but I have to study." I spat. Jack rolled his eyes" keep rolling your eyes you might find your Brian." I spat again. Then walked out. I hopped on my bike and Anna went with me while mer rode with punzie. I stopped in the middle of the ally. I got off my mortocycle
and looked at them in an 'i don't know what to do' face. "It's ok els." Anna said. I turned around to see the boys on there bikes riding towards us. They hopped off and walked towards us. Before Jack could speak a woman with about 57 people behind her said "Hi I'm lucky I'm here to take you-" "Down" Anna said "classic villan move, you ack tough but really your not,and you also used the most boring line. You're soupose to end with more deathly not kiddish." She said again. I looked at her and she looked at me and nodded. I told mer to tell rap to tell Flynn to tell Jack to tell hiccup to tell Kristof that Anna was using that as an distraction so we can take the man down. They all nodded in response. While Anna and lucky were arguing we quickly knocked some out killed some and tied some together and put on our bike to get information from. Then I realized that we did it way faster than usual with the guys and we were stronger together to. When we finished all the guys Anna shot the girl in the arm tied her together and put her on one of the boys bike since we only had two. I think I made my decision.

I DID THAT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU KNOW HER ANSWER IF YOU DONT PUT 😥 AT THE END OF THE A/N K. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK AND COMMENT AND ALSO VOTE. BYE!