7

Anna
It was a Saturday and I snuck out the house because the girls don't know that I signed up for an after school activitie and we're supposed to be meeting today. I put on a black crop top and and some gold sparkly shorts. I got up bright and early. I ate breakfast and then took the bus to school I mean not the school bus the public bus and of course I had to walk there a little. When I got there I remembered who was the leader. Tooth. "Uh Anna, who let her in" she shouted. "Nice to see you again toothache." "Uhhhhh" she screamed. "Whatever let's get back to the ball." She said. "The theme is carnation." Pocahontas said. I nodded. "Any ideas on how to set it up." Tooth said. "The theme should be black and gold." I suggested. They all nodded In agreement. All except for tooth. Everyone looked at her. "What?" She said. "You didn't say anything" Pocahontas said. "Oh sorry it ok." She said. I smiled. "I'll buy the decorations." Tiana said."thanks" I replied. "No problem sweetie." She said. "I'll make the dresses."Snow said. I smiled again, these girls are so nice to me all except tooth. "Is there gonna be a king and queen" I asked. "Well it is a carnation." Tooth smiled. "Let's get to work." I said. After Tiana got back with the decorations me and her started. Snow was so busy in making dresses she couldn't hear. The reason we make dresses is because see girls can't afford them. The guys can get some from Walmart and make it look expensive. The girls can't. "Hey girls I have an idea. I want to make it different for the guys. Let's make them tux's." Tooth said. "That's a great idea but I have to make smalls, mediums, large, XLarge, and xsmall." Snow said. "I know someone who can." I said. "Who." Tooth said. I grew a smile on my face. "I will tell you as long as she is in the group." I smirked. "Fine" Tooth spat. "Rapunzel" I said. They nodded with smiles. O called punzie and she agreed right away. I know she is probably going to bring Elsa and Merida with her. Why? Merida has three brothers that are in middle school. So she knows how the tux styles are. And Elsa she can help punzie with the dizziness and the fitting. Then I called the boys. Why? We need some boys to try them on. But know starting to think of it. Tooth isn't as bad as she seemed in class yesterday.

She's like Merida. With her mood swings. I think there both bipolar. But I find us alike to. We almost make the same faces in our expression. "He's here,wait who called them, thanks who ever did." Tooth shouted. "Who's here" I asked. "Jackie poo." She said. ""Jackie what.?" I asked. "My husband" she said. I chuckled. The only person on Earth who loves here is Jesus but he doesn't count because he lives in heaven not earth.Then they all walked in. I gave hugs then it was back to work for everyone. "Thank you Anna for everything. I'm starting to think me and you might actually become friends." Tooth said. "Yay I think so too." I replied. She is so nice. Wait what. Snap out of it Anna this is no time to make a back stabber a friend. My caution said. It's too risky. Making a friend that was once a backstabber for all I know she could be just like Hans. It said again.
A: is Anna
C:is cation
A: she's a real friend
C: don't judge a book by its cover Anna
A: if I did Judge Her by her cover she would have never been on my friend list
C: so she's on your friend list now why don't you go ahead and make Hans one of your friends too you know why don't you just like Gothel and Pitcv one of your friends at the same time cuz you know we're going to trust random people now that's what we do trust we are random people
A: you know your a part of me and a part of me listens to me so listen to me I think she's nice you don't I over rule you because I am the boss of you your in my body not the opposite way around. I think she's nice
C: people are coming this is what you don't talk to yourself out loud.
A: wait what.
"Anna stop talking to yourself and help with the decorations." Tiana said.
"Sorry."I replied. It was pretty fun we all went out to celebrate. They let me choose. And I choose a Chinese Buffett. I ate my stomach full. It was fun. Every one together it was amazing. The girls made friends with Tiana, Pocahontas,and and Snow so fast. Tooth they were pretty sceptic with. But they came around soon. It was late and we had to leave:
1. Elsa's dad called us for information which we don't have.
2. I could barely walk I ate so much
3. Merida was tripping on everything because she was so sleepy
4. and Punzie fell asleep
So we had to go home. Well me and Elsa had to carry Punzie to the car. While Merida was tripping on air. Then Elsa went back and helped Merida into the car. We arrived home at 12:27. I was exhausted. It was a long day. But the day was great. Just like me.

Tooth
Today was great. Although it's not great at the same time. You see those people call me a backstabber. But I'm not. Yes I do work for Hans, Gothel, and Pitch but I'm not a monster. I never had a choice my life terrible. My parents died when I was at a young age. I was adopted many many times I've been awake most of them and ended up right back in the adoption center. Exactly why one time I ran away from the adoption center but end it straight back in it. I have to come up with a better way. Hans was another kid at the adoption center. When two people ready to adopt him he told them about me they gladly took me along with him. People create the first few months. Then they started telling us who they really are. The names won't Diana and Michael. It was Pitch and Gothel. They said that they look for some agency. I was fine with it. Until they asked me to join. I was very smart. I was able to fit through small places. My cute adorable innocent face could get me whatever I want. They told me that is exactly why they needed me. I asked them since they all play good cop bad cop which cop we were. When I asked my question they bought it but different subject. Then I asked to meet him. They told me they were they 'good cops'. I was only ten so of course I believed them. My wish was always to become a spy. I joined quickly. They taught me the ropes. I learned very fast. And when I mean very I mean very fast. Then one day they brought in this guy. He was screaming and crying and yelling. I felt pity for him. But I went downstairs the only thing I heard was a big bang. I walked in the kitchen and there was this lifeless body on the ground. I screamed so loud I think the neighbors heard me. Why because they knocked on our door. My dad's face was red. My mom told me to go answer the door. I quickly did so.