22

These are the songs they will be singing

Flynn
We started.
Elsa: got a boy back home in Michigan and it taste like jack when I'm kissing him. So I told him really didn't like his friends and know he's calling me a ..... Again.theres a guy that lives in garden state and he told me that we'll make it till we graduate . So I told him that music was worth a wait. But he wants me in the kitchen with a dinner plate. Yeah I believe I believe I believe I believe I was in to deep jealously jealously jealously jealously got the best of me yeah I don't mean to frustrate but I always make the same mistakes yeah I

Both:I
Jack: I was there there for you in your darkest time I was there for you in your darkest nights. So i wonder where were you when I was at my worst I'm on me knees when you said you had my back so I wonder where were you. When every road you took came back to me so I'm following the map that leads to you the map that leads to you the map that leads to you the map that leads to falling falling falling .

"Ok Elsa jack wins that round he was really felling that song." Aster said. "Do you want to know why he was felling that song." Elsa said looking at jack. "Why " aster said. ". You wouldn't ." Jack said. She just smirked and said. "I'll tell you later." "Ok it is know Rapunzel and Flynn." Aster said.

Me: I don't know why you do this to me your so cold you be playing like yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I got told danger follows every where you go but I'm simply like yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. This the part where I'm gonna get hurt I never listened but I didn't deserve it I was young and she was my first love so they say that you live a new love like yeah she gon mess with your head and she'll flirt with your friend make you wish you were dead. Every time she moves on she said

Rapunzel: don't take it personal
"I don't know all my friends are blowing up my phone somethings telling me no no no no no no no no no

Both: this

Rapunzel: this queen don't need a king boy I know off of what you've been told that this gal right here's gonna rule the world and this is what what I wanna be no I don't to sit still look pretty. You get off to a 9 to 5 dream and big advantage and trophy wife bit no I'm never gonna be cause I don't wanna be no I don't want to sit still look pretty .

"You guys have a tie so far. Because Rapunzel just won that round." Aster said.

Hiccup: these Battelle scars don't look like a  they changing like they ever gonna change these battles. Never let a wound ruin me but I fell like ruins ruin me. Arrow

Both: whole

Merida.: ban AIDS don't fix bullet whole you say sorry just for. If you live like that you live ghost and baby blood runs down baby know we got bad bloo you know it use to be mad love so take a look at what you've done because badly know we got bad blood. HEY.

"Well the girls win because hiccup didn't even get threw a whole verse ." Aster said. "Kristoof go." He said. "Cake by the ocean." He said being fake excited. "What's wrong with him. "I said. "His girl friend was captured by the guy who's parents killed he family I think there is a lot wrong." Mer said.

Aster
"Hey guys it's nice to meet up and everything and have a good time but we need to start looking for Anna." I said. "All ready ahead of you kangro." Mer said. "Oh this is a classic an old warehouse out of town. I wonder where that is." Elsa said looking at Jack. "Yeah that's the place where Elsa almost shot Jack." Hiccup said. "Oh the good old days." Mer laughed. "And know look at them the perfect couple." Punzie shouted from up stairs. "COUPLE" I shouted. "Yup ex boyfriend." Elsa said.  "Did you tell her." I said looking at Jack. "Tell her what." He said. "You and tooth." I said. "Him and who." She said know interested in our conversation. "I broke that off before I left." Jack replied looking at Elsa normally. "Jack I can read minds so that time you said I wish You didn't break up with tooth when we broke up I knew." She said. "Oh and why would I be botherd by this if we're done." She said with anger dripping from her mouth. No one knew why but no one asked. "Just admit that your jealous for once." Jack said. "I'm am not." Know she's just got a want to fight him.

Jack
What's her problem so afraid of admitting jealousy. "Oh really so why are you mad." I said. "Why are you ugly I guess we are both looking for answers. "Just shut up Jack" she said again. "Is that what your mom said to make them stick you in a room your whole life." I yelled. "That's what your girl said before she left you ." She yelled back. "More like what your mom said before she left you and she was probably happy that she did get to leave you and never come.d back." I said. That's when she stopped and said something low but I couldn't here. After that she ran to her room crying.

Merida
That jerk did not just say that. "Punzie go get her." I said then turned to Jack. "How stupid could you be Elsa's parents were the only people in her life that she knew she barley knew Anna. Her parents died trying to fix her mistake which made her feel worse Jack. She was suicidal and depressed for 9 years. 9 years. Know she made another mistake and you remind her of her parents. And this is just like her first mistakes . So die in a whole Jack because you went to far this time." I said before going to Elsa. What a jerk face.

Haha left you there. Jack was being a jerk today. I will explain why I stopped updating tomorrow. But for know vote and comment. Bye bye.