I-"First day of hell."

"Jenny, get out of the fucking bed now!" My bonkers of a friend, Beth screamed at the top of her lungs.

Okay! Okay!

I need to confess something to you guys before anything, I love my sexy friend but it comes with a price which I am not willing to sacrifice.

The price is being a morning person.

"Get out before, I am forced to do something you will hate." She threatened.

Well, that's my clue I think.

You might be wondering, with all the screams of my friend, Beth, I would have got used to being a morning person. Matter of fact, no, I cherish my sleep way too much for that. Bloody hell, I sleep more than a new born baby, which cuts to the fact that I am erratic, admit it, even Beth admits this to the extend she tortures me by screaming on purpose.

What a great friend, aye? I always, imagine her being the wicked witch of the west, pure evil, I know.

Rising up to the infuriating sound of my friend, my lifeless eyes decide to give my room a glance before heading back to bed, I look at my phone, it read 7:00, way too early meaning much more time for sleep my mind happily stated.

I laid back in my slumber.

After a while, an another scream is heard by Beth, by this time, she is dragging me out of bed, which is worst, my eyes suddenly opened by the sudden touch, man this girl will be the death of me.

"It is eight already, Jennifer, have some manners and get your ass going. You would not want to be late for High school."

High School, crap, I frantically did get my ass moving in a fuss, heading straight to the washroom, not knowing how the bloody hell will I get to my destination in twenty minutes.

My conscience cursed me, for sleeping like some dead corpses and seeing wrong time and for not being aware of my responsibilities.

Exiting, my washroom, I was thrilled, always being organized of the worst possible reasons meaning having my quickest outfits ready if, in case I was late, which never happens right. Note the sarcasm.

I stole a look at myself in the mirror; my outfit was passable and decent, I was wearing ripped black jeans topped up with a red checkered t-shirt which I adore to life and my black Dr martins boots. But once my eyes reached my face, I gasped at the state of my awful face.

Oh my gosh! My eyes are all puffy again!

I mentally cursed myself again, I mentally decided to wake up early tomorrow, like that was ever going to happen my conscience said doubting me.

Hurriedly, I applied some concealer to hide the puffiness underneath my eyes. Once, I was satisfied I headed out . I am not a beauty, to be truthful, I am decent.But at school, everyone is just extraordinary beautiful then me.

But who cares?
Heading down stairs, I ambled in to the kitchen, I could literally feel Beth's ears boiling on either side of her with anger.

What a wonderful way to start your
morning, Jenny! My conscience sarcastically said.
I mentally patted my back proudly asI was faster than usual but still late .I grabbed an apple before walking my ass to school and kissing my parents a goodbye for their lovely day because I surely know mine isn't going to be. Being lazy has its peak because of which Beth is giving me a ride.

Did you really think a lazy piece of shit such as mine self would walk to school, no, I am a snail and proud

My sexy creature of a friend glared daggers at me, which meant if I was a minute later, she would have practically killed me. I tired ignoring her glare but gave up, and offered a smile, because without her I would have been more late. She smiled back, a fake smile of course, meaning she is pissed at me I just turned away and stared at the sky for my safety not knowing what the flying cakes she was capable of.