Tzuyu knew, everything that Mina said was so true. She sure did doubted Mina, she even doubted Sana before. She did broke Taehyung's heart. And now, she doesn't know if she has feelings for Mingyu or Jungkook.

She was so messed up.

•••

Meet me outside.
  - Sana

Tzuyu read that message again and again as she waited for her other best friend. It has almost been an hour since Mina and her had a fight and almost half an hour since she saw Mina gulping down drinks like water.
She sat outside at the backyard half of the time because she needed fresh air after everything that happened and only then she got a text from Sana.

What did you do, Tzu? Tzuyu looks up at the voice of her other best friend before smiling and standing up, happily.

What did you do to Mina? Her smile fades as she looks down.

She is just extremely drunk. She won't remember anything tom---

You know, she will. She is Mina. She has high tolerance of alcohol and you know her. She just fought with me and Jimin saying we both will break her trust too. And believe me when i say, she was damn serious. A bucket of ice cold water was thrown on top of Tzuyu realising she just lost her best friend.

Mina was always the type to get hurt easily, her emotions were always on display. Just by seeing her face, anyone can define her mood.

Of course, she was drunk but she was also angry and hurt which caused her to fight with Tzuyu and when Tzuyu just left without fighting back, she simply broke off all connections she had with the other two, in case if even they, one day, will break her trust.

She was just afraid.

And extremely drunk.

Can we not fight, right now? Tzuyu sighed but Sana just laughed bitterly.

Because of you, i lost Taehyung, my best friend and the boy i like. He loves you! Not me!! Why!?? Sana questions Tzuyu, tears already flowing down her beautiful eyes.

And now, I don't want to lose Mina too. So, go and get her and make her the old Mina or else, it's over between us. Rage was in front of Sana as she grabbed Tzuyu wrist tightly while glaring at her not caring about her long nails digging into the poor girl's wrist.

Sana has a point though. Who would want to lose two of their best friend because of one person?

It was one of those days where no one cared about the others emotions but only of theirs. Just like Mina, now Sana was also doing the same.

You are hurting me. For a moment Sana felt bad but then all the times Taehyung suffered because of Tzuyu flashed in her mind.

SANA, ARE YOU CRAZY?! Within a second, Sana was shoved away by Jimin who was checking Tzuyu's wrist from where the blood was dripping to the floor.

You can't seriously be protecting her after because of her, we lost Tae and Now Mina. Jimin was too focused on the blood trickling down on the floor that he didn't even heard Sana but just snapped,