The One With The Girls' Night

Zacznij od początku

It took a full solid three minutes of laughter ringing throughout the Gilbert kitchen before the group of friends finally calmed down and gave each other bright smiles in contentment of being together again like normal teenagers. The blonde vampire then uttered, once she wiped the happy tears away from her blue eyes, "I'll order the food."

However, though, when Caroline grabbed her grey tablet from the kitchen island and turned it on, she instantly froze when saw the background picture on the home screen. It was the reason for her current sadness and heartbreak; the one and only Matthew Donovan.

"Hey," the soft voice of the Bennett witch called out as she interrupted Caroline's inner pity party before she gently took the tablet from Caroline's hands. "I'll do it," Bonnie assured the blonde vampire before she squeezed Caroline's lower arm to show that she was here for Caroline while she deals with her feelings over her Matt problem.

Emily couldn't help but look at her blonde best friend with her green eyes filled with sorrow as Caroline had explained what happened with Matt this morning when they drove together to the Gilbert house. Emily could only imagine what Caroline was feeling right now. So being the protective and caring person she is, Emily walked around the kitchen island and pulled her blonde best friend into a side hug as they silently watched Elena grab two steel bottles of blood from her hiding spot and two sodas from the refrigerator.

"So, do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" The Gilbert vampire asked Bonnie once she placed the two cans of soda in front of her twin sister and the Bennett witch before she placed the other bottle of blood in front of the Forbes vampire while she kept her own source of food.

"I don't know what to believe," Bonnie huffed out as she typed in the name of the Chinese restaurant into Caroline's tablet so they could order their food. The Bennett witch then released a small sigh a second later before she glanced up at her three silent friends and added about what she and Stefan had found out today during their meeting with the warlock, "I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust."

The kitchen in the Gilbert house immediately grew silent after that as each and every girl knew a little something about not knowing who to trust - more specifically; the two Gilbert sisters. However, though, Elena only didn't know if she could trust Katherine about actually helping them while Emily's thing was that she was trying to trust the people, her family and friends, who have recently lied to her which caused the temporarily death of the original; Elijah. It was all still a work in progress, though, as they all try to figure out a way to defeat the hybrid.

"Well," the Forbes vampire awkwardly drawled out as she tried to get rid of the tense silence and go back to their previous happy and carefree mood. Caroline then grinned at the three girls once their attention was on her before she questioned, "what are we going to about this movie situation?" The blonde supernatural being glanced at each face around the kitchen before she swiftly perked up as she had the perfect idea, "what about The Notebook?"

The Gilbert vampire, Bennett witch, and the human doppelganger all immediately groaned in unison at the movie suggestion as that is always Caroline's choice every time they are together. "Care, I love you, but I cannot sit through that movie again," Emily exclaimed as she was the first one to speak to the confused Forbes vampire. The green eyed girl shook her head as she was not going to budge before she added to her argument, "we literally watched that movie four days ago."

Caroline gaped in shock as she moved her blue eyes around the kitchen island and saw that none of them wanted to watch The Notebook. Rude, Caroline thought as she didn't understand what was wrong with her classical movie choice. "Well," the Forbes vampire then swiftly exclaimed once she got over her shock and countered right back to her best friend, "I will not watch one of your horror movies, either." Caroline crossed her arms over her chest as she mumbled, "they give me the heebie jeebies."