Once we're done eating, I help him clean everything up. It doesn't take long, and soon we're cuddled up on the couch.

"What season are we even on now?" I ask, as he sets it up.

"Four." He states, starting the show.

After the two of us finished the entire fourth season of the show, we stop so that we could watch a movie instead.

"Kels, you wanted to watch a movie. Pick one."

"Pick any from your collection of 90s teen movies that I still find strange somebody like you owns." I tell him, quietly laughing.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He questions, acting offended, though a light chuckle slips past his lips, turning on a movie. Michael joins me back on the couch, holding his arm out, waiting for me to cuddle into his side.

"10 Things I Hate About You? Again?" I laugh looking up at him.

"I love it, okay?" He exclaims as the movie starts, trying to defend himself.

"Yeah. I know." I giggle, wrapping my arms around him as I get comfortable.

We sit in silence for a few moments, watching the opening scene and Michael speaks up, "How come you haven't gone back to Seattle?"

I'm a bit taken aback by the question, because I didn't think Michael cared much about that. I didn't want to think about Seattle. We don't talk about my past. If only he picked a different movie, he wouldn't have seen the Seattle skyline in the opening and wouldn't have even thought to ask.

"I'd never go back there."

"Really? Why?"

I shrug, still not looking at him, "There's nothing there for me anymore. It's almost like I had a whole other life there."

"There's really no way you'd ever want to go back to your hometown?" He presses on.

"Never. You'll never see me there again." I tell him. Though I couldn't tell him exactly why I hated the thought of going back there. Between my parents and Luke, that place just isn't for me. "Why do you care so much anyways?"

"You never talk about much from back home. But, clearly something's up, but I won't push it. I get it."

"Thanks. You're the sweetest." I smile, finally looking up at him and kissing his cheek.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here, you know?"

"Yeah. I know. I just don't talk about Seattle at all. It's okay. Thank you though."

He sighs, nodding at me, bringing his attention back to the movie.

This time I fell asleep halfway through the movie, instead of in the first twenty minutes like last time Michael played it.

-

"Don't go." Michael complains, pouting at me.

We've been lounging around his place all day, then both of us didn't want to do anything at all. We just stayed in bed most of the morning, before moving to the couch and not leaving the couch.

I giggle, "I have to go, bub."

He sighs, "Okay, I guess..."

"I'll see you soon." I smile, placing my lips on his quickly before heading out.

Michael wanted to drive me home, but I wouldn't let him, so I called an Uber. The ride home was quick, and I make my way up to the house.

"Guys! I'm- oh my god." I call, before being interrupted by the mess our place is.