Part 22- The Trap

Start from the beginning

Seeing it as an opportunity to find some clues, the ACPs accepted the offer not knowing what was going to happen...

Aayush leaded them to the VIP area... There were some other people there playing games (gambling mainly) , talking , laughing but as SamJun passed through them , all looked at thrn suspiciously... Making the duo feel that they were going in the right direction to fulfill their duty...

They stopped at a table and started playing though SamJun were in the game physically , their minds were busy tracking clues..  They both had noticed that there were rooms not far away where men were going from time to time .. To know more about that , they tried to ask Aayush...

Sam:  " I must say this VIP area is really cool.. "

Arjun : " Yaa nyc place... I also like it.. "

Aayush: " Hmmm... I heard that the owner has made many facilities available here so that his loyal  customers get complete fun and relaxing time ... U know... And there are restrooms also... It's said that they are very cool and there are also individual waiters aur waitresses in each one... But I don't have it's pass... Only people who know the owner get access there.  Anyways... Your turn..'' he said returning to the game.

SamJun pondered carefully on each and every word uttered by Aayush and came to the conclusion that the whole key to the problem is those restrooms... 

Now they had only 10 mins left before the team would come in or they would go out...  Hence something had to be done immediately to enter one of those restrooms...

Sam thought of using the bathroom excuse to try to break in the restroom .. Just when he was abt to put in practice his idea, the lights dimmed out and the place went in darkness... Aayush then told them not to panick as it is normal for this to happen when the dance is about to start... 

As SamJun were tensed, they focused their mind in a solution to save the kids who were in danger.. 

But the 3 girls who were dancing were certainly disturbing them as they were dancing all over the place going to each table and when they reached SamJun & Aayush's table , SamJun were shocked to see them dancing like that as they pulled SamJun and danced with them...

Seeing Aayush also dancing and singing ,they also did the same to avoid any type of situation as they were also running out of time...

Just as the song ended and the dancers went on the stage and continued swinging to the music the trio returned to their game..

The 2nd time as Sam was abt to use the bathroom excuse, Aayush started speaking this time...

Aayush:
" Isn't that king amazing..!!! Can make one win and the other lose.... I mean just see... You lost again... Seems like you're not paying attention to the game... And I thought that you both are much intelligent and smart... But it feels like I was wrong.. Didn't expect this from ETF chief ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathore and his righthand ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte ... "

SamJun looked at each other shocked but stayed silent at this point... And allowed Aayush to continue talking..

 And allowed Aayush to continue talking