Thirty Three (NSFW)

Sitting beside Kylo in the co-pilot seat, eyes in a daze as you gazed out the window before you, a smile grew on your face as you recognized the blue planet coming into view. Sucking in a breath, you leaned back in your seat before looking over at Kylo. "It's been so long since you were last on Calidum." You said as he had his focus out, towards the planet.

"The last time I was on Calidum, I left you behind because I never wanted you to be a part of the life I was soon to take." He lowly spoke, almost like a mutter as you let out a small sigh. "Yet, you found your way into it."

Eyeing him, you bit your inner lip. "You must be so happy." You spoke in a teasing tone.

"I am." Kylo nodded. "Because now I don't have the worry about someone who I believed to be more stronger than me. The fear of someone trying to use you as my weakness, to harm you, to kill you... is no longer existent."

Looking at him, studying his facial expressions, the way his jaw loosened up as his muscles relaxed, you reached over. "Even though we had forgotten about one another during that period of time... it always felt like something was missing." Placing your hand on his thigh, you smiled. "And, I was right."

Lowering his hand to hold onto your own, Kylo nodded. "We're about to land." He said as you tightened your grip around his hand. "All of that's happened between us then, the distance and separation, the way I treated you and what happened with Daniel... it's all in the past."

"I know." You nodded.

"This honeymoon will be worth it." He assured before lifting your hand to kiss it. "Our first vacation together. Technically."

Chuckling, you smiled. "Even though it's on my home planet... It's funny how everything always happens there." You pointed out. "I'm starting to think it isn't a coincidence."

Taking in a deep breath as he eyed the planet, Kylo lowly spoke. "Maybe it's not."

The moment Kylo landed his shuttle on the designated spot in the hangar, you rushed down the ramp to be greeted by your little brother. "My little prince!" You exclaimed, holding him tightly in an embrace as you crouched, attacking his face with kisses.

"You're home! You looked so beautiful at your wedding!" He shrieked in excitement as you chuckled.

"Thank you so much, that means a lot to me." You softly spoke, smiling before you had let go of him. "I'm so happy you went with mother and father."

"I couldn't miss it!" He grinned before looking past you. "Your husband is so big and scary."

Following the direction he was looking in, you spotted Kylo standing there, patiently waiting, causing you to chuckle as you looked back at your brother. "He is big, but, he isn't scary."

"Really?" He nearly whispered. "He is the Supreme Leader... I guess it's good that he is scaring looking... He protects you that way!" He lifted a finger as you nodded.

"He does." You breathed, thinking about Kamino and Endor. "He's a good man to me."

"Well, if you say so, then I approve!" Your little brother nodded as you laughed.

"Your approval is all that matters." Kissing his forehead, you stood up and turned enough to gesture towards Kylo for him to join you. "Where is mother and father?" You asked, looking back at your brother.

"They're in a meeting but told me to tell you to enjoy yourselves... and that they'd see you at dinner!" He said, then lifting his focus and gasping. "Big, scary, and tall!"

Furrowing your eyebrows, you suddenly felt a hand on your lower back, looking over to see Kylo standing there, eyeing your little brother. "Hello, little prince." Kylo spoke as the little boy's eyes widened.