Fourteen

Rain was blurring every and anything in the distance, only so much being shown from within the mist. Kylo didn't question how easy it was to land his shuttle on the landing platforms of the facility.

The sun was setting and gave an orange hue across the "city" of structures built within and above the strong waters. Kylo didn't give himself time to think, instead he stood up and slammed his fist against a button to lower the ramp.

"Are you just going to storm in?" Phasma asked. "You don't even know where she is, Ren."

"I'll kill anyone that gets in my way and dare holds back her location." He spoke over his shoulder before sprinting down the ramp and into the rain. It didn't take long for someone to find him. The area was guarded by numerous amounts of posted man. Of course, nothing like the stormtroopers, much less armor and skill, so it was easy for Kylo to wipe them out if they even flinched in his direction.

Following shortly behind, on occasion firing her blaster if someone came from behind, Phasma watched as Kylo stormed his way through like a hurricane. He didn't think twice on his actions, didn't look back at those who called—Phasma didn't expect this of him. He was determined, he had one goal... She just wasn't sure if Kylo would find what he needed. You.

You may have been on Kamino, but you could've been anywhere. Phasma wasn't quite sure why he landed on one random platform without a strategic plan, but a piece of her believed it was the Force generously guiding her Supreme Leader.

Dripping from head to toe in rain water, swinging his lightsaber around while Force choking any of those not in his reach, tossing them to a side, Kylo listened to his instincts and followed them. Not a destination in mind, but his feet were moving as if they had one. He was going to find you, even if that meant killing off every last human and creature there was in his path.

Biting down on the cloth they wrapped around your head to muffle your screams, you squeezed your eyes shut as you shifted uncomfortably in your spot. Your skin was on fire and your body ached, your throat was scratchy from all your painful yells as the droids prodded and nipped away at your skin and mind. You wouldn't dare eye the tools they used, afraid to make the situation worse... even if anticipation was just as bad.

You were starting to grow exhausted, your body unable to take the pain as your lungs ached from all your heavy breathing. The desire to escape was dwindling and falling thin as you knew there was no chance with the lack of strength you now had. No one would save you, no one would feel bad for you, you were going to be trapped there and used as a blueprint for clones.

A piece of you prayed that, by the faith of the Force and stars, something would happen. Something or someone would slip and it would give you your chance towards freedom. 

And then, you heard it. A painful, blood churning, scream. And all the droids turned away as Daniel snarled. "Someone find out what that was!" He pointed, the droids dropping everything as they rushed right out, leaving you with him. "Don't think for a second this is your chance to escape, sweetheart." Daniel seethed as you eyed him with a blurry vision.

Hearing more screams and the sounds of alarms going off, Daniel cursed under his breath. His time was limited and, if it was someone after you, he had to leave immediately.

Loosening up your restraints, forcing you to your feet as you trembled, Daniel dragged you along with him as you hissed in pain from your throbbing ankle.

"Hurry up! You will not stay behind here, don't think of it!" Daniel snapped as you narrowed your eyes, snatching your arm from his grip and kneeing him in the groin, hard enough for him to hunch forward as you ran off.