*Maybe Love Is Forever* 23

Nicole POV

The time sure does go by quickly. I'm almost 6 months into my pregnancy and I have seen or heard from Austin since that day. Besides hearing all the good things about his band, but Alan calls every now and then, but its rare.

Ryan always goes on about if he can father the baby, I mean, of course he will. But I don't know if the baby should think Ryan is its real father. Then Austin might start coming into the picture more after its born, and that'll start major confusion for the baby.

But I guess we'll see when the baby gets here. 3 more months of back aches and weird cravings.

As I finished up with the dishes, the front door opened and closed, showing an exhausted Ryan. He quickly walked over to the couch and slumped down tiredly. I put the last dish in the rack to dry and dried my hands.

I walked over to him and smiled, then leaned down to kiss, he leaned up a little doing the same. "Hey baby. How was your day?,"

He let out an exaggerating sigh, "Very exhausting. We did two signing that ran for like 2 hours each and an interview which took like an hour and a hald becuase the fucking interviewer lost his fucking sheet shit, questions, whatever, and didn't know what the fuck to say,"

I pouted, "Aww, my poor baby,"

"Yeah, but enough about me. How's my pregnant girlfriend?," he said throwing his arms around my shoulders.

I leaned in towards his and lay my head his shoulder, throwing my legs across his, "Eh, it was cool. But I have a photshoot with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, that should be fun,"

"Oooh,"

I smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips, until Ryan's phone began to ring. "Ugh. Ryan speaking,"

"I'll be right back babe," he said as he got up to continue his phone call. I put my phone from my large blue and black baje hoodie. I saw a couple tweets from Of Mice and Falling in Reverse fans. Most were good.

Some of them saying, "How could you do this to Austin?,"

All I did was tweet, "You guys don't even know," and left it at that.

Ryan came back andd we got into our positions again.

"What was that about?," I asked.

"Just the guys asking if I wanted to join them when they go bowling tomorrow. I said sure, since you have work anyway,"

I nod.

"Aaaaand, I wass thinking we move in together soon," he smiled lifting both his brows. "To get the things ready for the baby soon,"

"Ryan-,"

"Now I know what your thinking, Ryan don't you think we're moving too fast," he says in a girls voice, most likely trying to mock me. "I actaully don't think so. We both love each others loads, and we should act on that. I have to be heading home soon for tour that we have with Asking Alexandria and Bring Me the Horizon,"

"When's that?,"

"Plus, I want to be with you all that time,"

"Ryan. When's the tour?,"

"In like two weeks. It'll only last for a month in Australia,"

"Australia? Wow! I'm proud of you guys,"

"Thanks baby," he kissed my cheek and smiled. He quicly picked me up bridal style and spinned us in cirlces.

"AH! RYAN!," I squealed. "Put me down!,"