*Maybe Love Is Forever* 18

Austin POV

When Nicole told me she was pregnant, I became fully satisfied with my life at that point. I cant wait until he/she is born. "So i'll name the girl, you'll name the boy," I smiled.

She nodded, "If its a girl?,"

"Her name will be Rose Mary Carlile," I thought that was a beautiful name for my beautiful soon to be daughter. She would be beautiful, she just her mother. "She'll be beautiful, just like you. And if its a boy?,"

"His name will be Austin James Carlile," I smiled. Would she really name him after me. "He'll be amazing, just like his father,"

I brought her into a warm hug that probably lasted a good 3 minutes until she pulled away. "What, whats wrong," I asked.

"I want to get married before I have this baby," a dubious look of uncertainty spreaded across her face and I nodded to reassure her.

"Okay then, lets start planning,"

"Okay so the total cost of this wedding will be $24,000. But not including decor and reception hall," the wedding planner added. Nicole was now 3 weeks pregnant and we were getting married and 3 weeks also.

"Including the reception hall and the decor, how much will it be?," Nicole retorted.

"It'll be $34,350," Nicoles eyes went wide eyd. "Excuse I need to talk to my fiance about this. Austin can we talk for a moment, please?," She led me to the corner of the room and started ranting.

"Austin this is way to much money. We cant afford this plus the house we're moving in to,"

I shook my head, "Baby, I got this," I walked over to the wedding planner leaving Nicole standing there. "We'll take it," she nodded.

We went home to pack everything up but just our clothes. We we're going to buy all new furniture because trying to take everything to Cali would just be a hassle.

"So when are we leaving?," she called breaking the silence.

"Ummm next week. Actually 4 days," I answered. I know right. Only 4 days to pack all of our clothes. I can do it but Nicole had a lot of clothes. "So are you excited to move to Cali?,"

"Yes! Totallay! I cant wait to meet new surfer friends to surf with," A huge smiled spreaded across her face. I knew she loved to surf but there arent any beaches for her surf on in New York. "Any way, let's start packing,"

I nodded smiling and headed towards the closet and threw all of my clothes on the bed. I grabbed my suitcases from the corner of the room and started to put everything in it. "Babe, I love you,"

She smiled, "I love you too,"

"And here we are, good ole' Cali," I smiled squinting my eyes from the bright sun in the clear blue sky.

"Yep," she grinned. "So how are we getting to the place. I'm dying to see it.

"Taxi!," a yelled cab stopped in front of us and we put our things in the trunk. "5009 South Beach, Bale Street please," ( A/N: IDK if it's a real street or place but it sounds cool so yeah )

It was about a 30 min drive from the airport to the house but it was a nice drive. "And that'll be $45.35 sir," I handed him the money and we collected our items.

"Babe this house is amazing!,"

"Just wait until you see the inside," I said nudging her. I opened the door and she ran inside throwing her things on the floor.

"It's already furnished?!," she yelled happily.

I nodded, "yeah. Alan and Phil helped out so thank them,"

"will do," I walk around the house and see that the kitchen is really big. It leads to a big backyard with a pool with slidding doors. "Austin this place is huge,"

"Yeah I know. Thats why I got it," he smiled. "Its a good place to raise a family,"

Yeah...family. I held my stomach, thinking about our marriage and the baby. "So are you hoping for a   girl or a boy," I asked.

"It doesnt matter to me. But I'd rather have the boy first, so he could protect his sister,"

"Good thinking,"