*Maybe Love Is Forever* 14

Austin POV

Its been a while since I had a proper conversation with my girlfriend. So i'll call her I guess....

"Hey babe"

"Hey" she said in a tired voice

"Were you sleep? I'll you back later of you want"

"No no. Its fine"

I smiled, "So what you up to today?"

"I was actually going to hang with Cody today. Thanks for waking me  up. I gotta get ready. Talk to you later?,"

"Yeah. I love y-,"

Before I could finish what I was saying, she hung up.

Nicole POV

I was actually planning on asking him who that girl was that answered his phone, but I didnt wnat that to ruin my day. I'm quite glad he called me, I needed to get ready. Cody was taking me to the beach today. We were driving down to Myrtle Beach. It was going to be a long ride there but who cares, it was going to be a good time. 

I took a long hot shower, washing my hair also. I stepped out, wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. 'What to wear, what to wear', I mumbled to myself looking at my messy closet. I chose a aztec printed pair of shorts and a blur cropped top that matched them. Under that I had a zebra printed bikini and black vans. 

It took me an hour to get ready before I called Cody to tell him I was ready. "Hey" "Hey. You ready?"

"Yeah" I smiled to myself. "Okay. Be there in ten" I hung up and began to put my hair into a messy bun and applied a little macara and eyeliner to  my face. By the time I was finished, he honked his horn to let me know he was outside. I grabbed my phone and charger then left for the car.

"Cody!," I excitedly yelled hugging him. "Hey Nics! You look mighty beachy today," he smiled, making me smile too. "You do too. Now  lets go! Its beach time,"

I was totally looking forward to today with Cody. I blasted some kind of hipster indie music in his car, which he probably going to hate, putting my feet on his dashboard. "I love this song!," he yelled over the music. "Really?," "Yeah, its my favorite," he smiled.

The song was Thunder Clatter by Wild Club if you were wondering. I was bobbing my head to the music until Cody spoke. 

"You're really beautiful you know," I smiled causing him to smile too.

"You are too," I  laughed. "Cute I mean. When we first met I actually was pretty happy you bumped into me because I thought you were really hot,"

OMG. Why did I just say that. Now he's gonna think i'm weird. Goddamn Nicole!

"Well, to be honest. I kinda bumped into you purposly to get a reason to talk to you," he giggled.

My mind was racing at this point. I wasnt even thinking about Austin. That is until he texted me of course. 

Austin: I love you

Of course I loved him too. And he needed to know that.

Me: I love you too baby

I smiled to myslef. "What are you so smiley about?," Cody asked taking two glances at me.

"My boyfriend Austin just texted me saying he loved me. I told him I loved him back,"

His smiled dropped, "Dont worry. You're loved to," I kissed his cheek. He smiled again. "Now, Are We There Yet!," I yelled, causing us both to laugh. "Not even close," he replied. 

Most of the car ride was filled with laughs and flirty comments. It was awesome.