*Maybe Love Is Forever* 8

Nicole POV

I woke up and quicly noticed that it was dark out. I checked my phone and seen a message from Vic, Mike, and missed call from them.

I shook Austin awake. "Austin wake up. Its 10:00," 

"Crap! We slept for a long time," he laughed. 

"Yeah," I smiled. "We should be heading back,"

"Yeah, we should," he said taking a step towards me.

He put his hands on my hips and leaned in to kiss me. I pulled back.

He nodded. "Vic," I sighed.

"I understant," he added.

We walked to his car and he took me home. Our car ride was pretty silent. 

"So i'll see you tomorrow," I said before walking away. "Bye," he waved. 

I walked into my house, seeing Vic and my parents. 

"Honey where have you been?," my mom said running up to me. "Are you okay,"

"Mom Im fine," I whispered.

"Nic where were you?," Vic asked.

"I was in the woods," I told him

"The woods? Why the hell were you in the woods?," my dad chimed in.

"I was with Austin. His mom died and...I was there for him," I shrugged.

"You skipped school over a guy you barely know?," my mom yelled.

They were right. I barely knew him. But the feelings for him werent foreign. It was love at first sight. He means alot to me.

I nodded, "I guess so," I mumbled. 

I went up to my room with Vic following behind. 

"Nic, talk to me. I feel disconected from you," he sighed.

"Im feeling a bit  confused right now honeslty," I said running my fingers throught my hair.

He tilted is head, "Confused about what?,"

I was gonna get straight to the point. No beating around the bush. 

"I wonder why I with you when I love Austin,"

"He paused for a moment," You love Austin?",

I nodded.

"Well who do you love more?," he asked.

"Austin," I whispered.

He nodded, "So are you breaking up with me?," he asked.

I nodded.

"Well I'll go. See you around I guess," 

I sighed laying back onto my bed. I didnt bother changing into my Pajamas so I drifted to sleep anyways. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the blinding light shining past my curtains. I glanced over at my clock and noticed I was going to be late if I didnt hurry. 

I quickly took a shower and put some random items of clothes together and some mascara and drove to school. 

When I arrived  to school I walked over to Mike and told him  that I was okay. 

"Hey bud," Mike smiled.

"hey Mike," I laughed. "Hey Vic," I waved. He nodded.

I saw Austin and his friends and walked over to them. "Hey Austin. Hey Austin's friends," I laughed awkwardly.

"Hey. Nicole this is Alan, Tino and Aaron. You already met Phil," he said with a slight smile.

"I already know Miss. Missy. Austin always talks about you. You broke my dudes heart. Therefor, my hearts broken, " we all broke out into a laughing fit.

"Yeah well, I broke up with Vic last night so hopefully I can make up for it," I smirked.

"Hmmm, maybe..," Austin smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------