*Maybe Love Is Forever* 15

Nicole POV

We finally arrived at the beach. It was so damn sunny and I didnt even bring my glasses. "Its so damn sunny," I yelled frustrated. "You want sun glasses? I'll get you some,"

"No no. Its okay,"

"Yeah right. You set up on the beach. I'll be back with your sun glasses," He was so nice. I definently needed a guy like him in my life. A close friend I mean. I set up on the beach and took of my clothes and vans, revealing my bikini. I heard a whistle and turned around, "You look hot!," Cody smiled.

"Thanks," I said taking the sun glasses from him and putting them on my face. "Oh, and I got you a drink,'" he smiled.

"Aw thanks bud," I said in a country accent. "No prob bud," he said taking off his shirt. And damn was he fine. His abs were so damn amazing I cant even. "You have a really nice body," I said nonchalanty trying not to smirk. "You do too, he smirked. "You're boobs are amazing," he laughed. "Oh hush,"

"Come on, lets take a dip!," he grabbed my wrist and led me to the beach splashing me.

"Hey! Not fair," I giggled. Where'd he go? "Cody! Cody?," What the hell. "Ahhh!," I screamed. He grabbed me from behind and started falling out laughing. "Holy shit you should've seen your face," he laughed.

"Thats not funny," I said hitting him playfully. I walked back to our tent and sat down.

"Aww dont be mad," he said sitting beside me. "Im not. I wanted to lay down,"

"Yeah okay," he said. This was a good day. But I missed Austin. I closed my eyes and realized something was blocking my sunlight. "Nicole," he whispered hovering over me. I opened my eyes and he leaned down and kissed me, passionatly. I pulled back, "Cody, I cant," He nodded understandingly. I didnt say I didnt like it though... I turned his chin so that he was facing me and leaned in to kiss him. He layed me down and hovered over me, leaving our kiss unbroken. We kept kissing until someone cleared their throat. Now who the hell could this be. I opened me eyes and guess what......

Austin was standing before me, along with his band behind him, but in the water. What the hell was he doing back so early from the UK. "Austin," I whispered. "It's not what it looks like," I said quickly.

"Is this the Austin you were talking about?," Cody asked looking at me laughing. I nodded, "Yep," I laughed also.

"Why are you laughing NiC! Do you take me as a joke?!," he yelled. "First of all no and second of all, don't yell at me," I said standing up with Cody by my side.

"Nicole. Do you seriously expect me not to yell at you when you're kissing another guy," I nodded no slowly. "But who was that girl that answered the phone?,"

"She was one of Alan's girls he brung on the bus," he said walking over to me.

"Well this is taking and unexpected turn," Cody spoke up.

"And as for you, you fucking shit head. How dare you kiss MY girl!," Austin started beating him senselessly while I kept screaming his name telling him to stop. The boys ran over to pull him away.

"Austin I kissed him," I said quietly. "What?," he cocked his head.

"I kissed...him," I rubbed my arm softly. "You fucking bitch," he said then slapped me. He slapped me. I can't believe this. I held my face in pain and looked back at him shocked. "Austin what the fuck is your problem!" Alan yelled.

"Baby I am so sorry, I-," I cut him off. "Save it Austin. We're done," and that was that. "How was I supposed to react. You kissed another guy," me and Cody kept walking to his car, ignoring him.