*Maybe Love Is Forever* 9

The school year passes and Austin and Nicole finally got together. Of Mice and Men formed their band over the summer and so did Pierce the Veil. It is now winter of their senior year. Vic already graduated and is now dating a girl named Welly. Alan is dating a girl named Maddie, while Phil is with a girl named Anouk, shes really pretty. 

Austin POV 

"So you ask her to the winter formal yet," Alan asked.

"Nah man. I dont how to ask her," I sighed.

"Just ask her. She'll say yes," he smiled while shaking his head.

"You're right," I nodded. "Im gonna go over to her place right now,"

I drove over to her place and knocked on her door. "Hey Austin," she smiled. "What brings you here,"

She stepped aside so that I could come in. 

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the winter formal with me?," 

"Oh Mike already asked me," I frowned. "Im sorry,"

"Oh it coo," he nodded quickly.

"Austin im kidding," she said while gazing around the room.

"Oh yeah. I knew that," I chuckled.

"Yeah sure you did," she draped her arms around my neck and kissed me. 

"Well I should go. I got the answer I wanted so now im gonna go and beat my dick," I laught earning a laugh from her also.

"Eww gross Austin," I pushed him

"Unless you want to beat it for me," I stopped.

"Out," she laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It shopping time," Maddie yelled. 

We drove stright to Macy's in my new car that I had got for my birthday. 

"Alright. Try this on," she handed me a strapless sequin dress above the knee. 

"I dont really like it. Its not good on me,"  they all agreed. 

After 3 more dresses she handed me another. "Okay...this," she smiled.

"Omg I love it!," it was a short dress with a slit where my chest was. ( A/N: link here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108841734 )

We all tried on more dresses but I decided that  this was the one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin POV 

I drove to Nicole's house and brought her a dozen red roses. 

I slowly knocked on her door and her mother answered.

"Hello honey. She's almost done getting ready but you can come on in," she smiled. 

A couple minutes passed and Nicole walked down the stairs. The world around me moved slowly. She looked absolutely beautiful. 

"You look....amazing," I smiled.

"You looked stunning yourself," 

"Pictures!," he mom ecstatically yelled. 

I put my arm around her waist while she did one of her poses that always appealed to me. 

"Alright you two, have fun," my mom waved. 

"Take care of my daughter," her father yelled.

"Yes, Sir,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the school there was already tons of people there. I walked over to her side of the car and opened the door for her. 

"Austin you didnt have to open the door for me,"

"well, i'm a gentleman," I smiled open my arm a little so that she could wrap her arm around mines.

"Lets look for Maddie and Alan," I suggested.

"Im already here," Alan smiled.

I laughed, "you look stunning Alan"

" So do you Madam," he bowed. We all laughed.

"Would you like to dance?," I nodded and smiled. 

"Be right back ginger princess," 

Austin POV

The slow music played as I put my hands on her hips and her arm draped around my neck. 

"This night is perfect," I smiled. "Cant wait till prom,"

"Me neither," she laid her head on my chest and we stayed that way for a long time. It felt like it was only me and her in the room. Everyone around faded away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was soon coming to an end and I had to take her home. I drove her home and we talked about anything and everything. 

"I had a nice night," she smiled looking me in the eye. 

"I did to," I hated that the night was over though. But I could kiss her and that made everything better.

Ieaned in and kissed her for the longest time.