*Maybe Love Is Forever* 17

Nicole POV

I woke up next to Austin lightheaded, thinking of last night. I felt my stomach turn and ran to the bathroom. I threw up lasts nights food and it was disgusting.

"You okay babe," Austin asked leaning on the doorframe. I nodded yes, throwing up even more. "Are you sick, "I shrugged.

"I dont know, maybe," I said getting up to brush my teeth.

"Nicole lets have a talk," I nodded, "okay. About what?,"

"Well," he said leading me toward the bed. "What do you think about having kids, with me?,"

"I would love to," I smiled. "Really?," he asked. "Of course. You want kids now Austin?,"

"Yeah," he smiled. "I really want to be a father," I imagined the thought of Austin being a father. Teaching them how to write and him reading books to them. His uncles Alan and Phil teaching them guitar. I ran to the bathroom once more and threw up again. What the hell...

"Austin," I yelled. "Did you use protection last night?," It may be a possibility that I could be pregnant, with Austin's baby.

"Oh shit. No," he said slowly. ,"

"Babe. Im probably pregnant now..." His faced dropped and then turned into a huge smile.

"Are you serious," he laughed. "Im gonna go run to the store and get you a pregnacy test,"

I waited until Austin got home with the test. Until then I laid on our bed and rubbed my small growing belly. I laid on the bed for about 10 minutes and Austin came into the door making totally unnessesary noise. He ran up to me smiling, "Here babe, take this,"

I went to the bathroom and took the test. When I finished, the test read, 'postive'. Its positive. Im pregnant, with Austin's baby. "Hey is everything okay in there," he asked. "What does it say," he said as I walked out the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered. I looked up at him and smiled, "I'm pregnant!,"

He came over to me and picked me up spinning me, "thanks great babe, he said while grinning. "I'm gonna be a dad,"

"Yes, you are," I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N )

I wrote this on my phone and I don't know how it turned out but it's probably really short and I'm sorry for that. Updating soon :)